Chapt.4:The Neighbour And Jesse's Poster.

"Marco?"I ask out of shock.

"Christina?....you live next door to me?"he asked.

"Uhh...No I dont.I'm just sleeping over at a friends"I say with a little bit of hesitation.

"Oh...yeah well I live right next door to your friends house..."he says.

"Heh....nice car by the way"I try to change the subject.

"Yeah thanks!...I'm just wondering but is your friend that lives there...a...boy?"he asks.

I giggle a little bit before I answer with "well my best friend and I are sleeping over at her bros house" I say as I point to Jesse's house.

"Oh..."he replies with a little of relief in his voice.

"Well...I gotta go before the pizza gets cold...see ya Marc"I say before I turn around and walk up the steps.

"Bye Chris, I'll see you later...or talk to you"he says as his voice gets really faint, while I open the door.

I open the door and walk into the living room to the kitchen ignoring them.I walk in there and they follow.allisa's face turns into a scowl.I ignore it and say to Jesse"hey where's your plates?"I ask him.

He grabs them and says "Here"his hand caressed mine as I grabed the plates from his hands, I looked away as I was blushing.

I looked back at Allisa and Mel, they were walking back into the living room while saying "hey we're gonna pick out a movie to watch or something" and with that they left the room.I looked back at Jesse who is staring at me"what?"I say a little to harshly.

"Nothing it's just..."He stops mid sentence.

"Just what?"I ask.

"Never mind it isn't important"he said.

Whatever it doesn't matter what he has to say.why I'm I being so mean he didn't do anything wrong?.

"Hey pass me some cups"I say and he hands them to me without touching me.As I poor the cherry Dr.Pepper in 2 cups 1 for me the other for Mel.As I turn around to put the pop back, I'm stuck in between Jesse and the kitchen table.I look up to see Jesse looking down at me."yes Jesse?" I ask him.

He looks down at my lips and then my eyes."nothing I just..."he stop talking as if he had no reason to trap me.

I looked at him as he leans in."what are you doing"I whisper to him.

He stops dead in his tracks and says "I'm was gonna...kiss you..."he says.

I give him a shocked look and said "Jesse you can't, we can't, look you have a girlfriend and well..."I say nervously.I look into his eyes and damn they were so blue!

He backed away and said "and if I didn't would you have kissed me?"his words shocked me, as I looked at him and shook my head no

"why?" he questioned.

"I because your my best friends bro"I say, kind of dispointed in my own words.

"Okay"was all he said.He backed away and grabbed the pizza and went I to the living room, and soon after I followed.

***

We finished our movie and allisa left.Thank god!.and half way through the movie Mel decides to go to bed, talk about lame, it was only 11:03 P.M.Now it was 1:15 A.M, and I wasn't tired I think it's because of the pop.
Jesse walked in from taking Allisa to her cab.
"Jesse?"I ask.

"Yeah?"he replies.

"I'm not tired"I say as I walk up to him and stand in front of him.

"Well I know a lot of things that you can do if your not tired"he said and winked at me.

I sigh and said "ew, and never mind"I say and turn around to walk away.but Jesse grabbed my arm.I look at him.

"Sorry c'mon I'll show you my room...and no not like that"he says.and I nodded my head.

We walked upstairs to his room and walked in.he closed his door, and I gave him a confused look to why he did."don't want to wake up Mel"he stated, And shook my head in understanding why as I sat down on his bed.I looked around and spoted a fairy tail poster."Is that a fairy tail poster?"I ask in excitement as he shook his head yes.his poster was 1 of my favorite animes of all time, Fairy Tail!, the poster was of natsu and grey.

"you watch it?"he questioned me.

"yeah I love that show!"I exclaimed

He lightly laughed at how amused I was.I looked at him, and he looked back to me.we starred I to each others eyes for awhile, before he broke it.He got up and grabbed his computer and asked me "wanna watch an episode?"

And me being me said "yeah, sure"

We both layed in his bed and watched it.I started to get tired so I drifted off to sleep.I felt someone put a blacket on me, which I guessed was Jesse since Mel was sleeping and we were the only ones awake.and after Jesse put the blanket on me I felt him kiss me on the head, and with that I fell asleep.

***