Chapt.15: Nic's Confession

As the last bell rings, which indicates that schools over, I pull out my phone. I put in my earphones and click play on my 'Chill' playlist. The song that comes on is ' Black Coast by TRNDSTTR ft. M. Maggie'.
As I'm walking out Nic comes out and wraps his arm around me shoulders. I look at him and pull a earphone out. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Walking with my favourite girl. Who else?!"He exclaims.

"Favourite girl? Please."

"What? You don't believe me... Fine! Go out with me"He half asked half demanded.

"Your such a player Nic"

"I'm serious about going out"

I look at him."Why?"

"I like you,okay. I. Like. You!"
He says.

"Uhh... Since when?"I blush a little.

"Whats up with all the questions?, and for a while now... I don't know!"He replies

"I just want to know why you like me? Like c'mon! I'm your best friend's little sister!"

"Why?! 'Cause your cute, funny, smart, adorable, sexy, amazing and you don't put up with my shit! Can't you see that I LIKE YOU GOD DAMN IT!"He shouts.

"Fine one date" I laugh out as I point 1 finger up.

"YAAAASSSS!"He says as he picks me up and spins me around as I giggle.

"Put me down you goof" I say as I playfully hit his arm.

"Why you so excited?" My brother ask as he walks over to us.

"Nothing, he's just being stupid as usual"I reply.

"Hey!"Nic comments.

"Shut up you goof! and get in the car!"I say as I push him towards the car.

"Okay, okay!"He laughs.

_____CAR RIDE____

"Yo Chris hand me your phone" Nic asks.

"Why?"I ask back.

"Because you need my number"

"Okay, here"I hand him my phone.

"Voila" he says as he hands me my phone back.

"Yo mi amigo, stop flirting with my sister, also here's your house"My brother says as he stops the car.

"Bye, and I was not flirting!"he denies as he gets out of the car. He waves bye to me and tells tom he'll text him later.

"Bye you flirt!" I wave back while smiling.

As we drive away Tom asks.
"So whats up with you and Nic? Huh!"

"What are you talking about?"I play clueless.

"Oh you know what I'm talking about! I haven't seen him like that since Tulip!"He exclaims.Tulip is Nic's
Ex-girlfriend. They broke up because she was two-timing him.

"Well~ Nic asked me out..."I drag out the 'L' in well.

"Oh well thats cool. Just... Don't hurt him Chris..."He says as he looks at me.

"Wow you took that better than I thought. An I know Tommy. Plus I'm not Tulip" I say as we pull up to the house.

_____END OF CHAPT._____

Yo me peeps.Just checking in.
How are you people? What do you think if this chapt. Was it terrible? Probly, yeah it is isn't it?

always,

Ackwarddallas13219
Thanks for reading!

Words: 508