Chapt.7:Coffee And You Again.

I woke up to hearing: Loser like me by glee.I look around for my phone, I found it under my blankets, I answer my phone without checking who it was. "Hello?" I said into the phone.

"sorry, did I wake you?"He said

"Hmmm, sorry but whose this?"I asked the man on the other side of the phone.

"Wow, I must have woken you up"He says.

"Name?"I ask annoyed.

"Marco, duh, who else?"He asks me.

"I don't know, my very cute boyfriend, maybe?"I tease.

"You have a boyfriend?"Marco asks me.

"Pftt, no"I say.

"Oh"he says, but, I can sense the relief in his voice.

"Anyways why are you calling me at-"I glance at my alarm clock."7:46 in the morning?"I ask.

"Just thought maybe you wanna get some coffee with me?"He says.

Coffee sounded good, so, I asked "When?".

"In like 45 minutes?"He says.

"Sure"I say.

"Okay see ya soon"He says.

"Bye Marc"I say, and hang up before he can say bye back.

I jump into the shower, then I got changed into Some black leggings, a white loose shirt, a jean jacket, a navy blue scarf and some blackish brown heel boots.Perfect for Fall clothing.

And as soon as I finished doing my hair into a French braid

I got a text from Marc, it reads:

Marc the total hottie!😜:

I'm here!

I didn't reply, I just went outside to find him leaning against his mustang."Hey!"he says cheerfully.

"Hey...."I say kind of tired.

"You okay? You sound like crap"he says with a concern expression.

"Just a little tired that's all..."I say with a yawn.

"Well let's get going then, the coffee will wake you up"he says.

We get into his mustang and I turn on the radio.I started singing to the song on the radio, it was The A Team by Ed Sheeren.When the song finished Marc was ginning widely."What?"I asked him.

"Nothing I just didn't pick you for a singer"he said with amusement clear in his voice.

"Yeah, so?"I say kind of too harshly.

"Whoa, Donna it was a compliment, nothing bad about that"he says.

"Donna?, why did you call me Donna?"I say kind of offended that he called me by another girls name.

"Chill, it means woman in italian"he looks at me and says "we're here"

I look out my window to see that we'ere at the cafe.Marc got out of the car and says " aren't you coming?"

"No, I'm just gonna stay here"I say sarcastically.

"Okay, while your out here I'll be drinking some coffee in there"he said as he points to the cafe.I got out of the car and ran up beside him.

He chose a sit in the corner booth.I was about to get up and order, when Marc said "what do you want?"I look at him and say "Coffee, duh"

He chuckles and says."Okay" while he walls away.I watch as he got farther from me.

When he came back he past me my Coffee and I said "thanks".

"Your welcome"He replies and then flashes a smile.He has some nice white teeth.

"So, tell me about yourself"He says.

"Hmm well, I have an older brother and sister, their both twins.You?"I say.

"I have no siblings my mom is single and my dad..."he says as his smile fades.

"It's okay we don't have to talk about it.Why don't we just talk about little things"I say.

"Little things?"He questions me.

"Yeah, like what's your favorite colour?"I ask.

"Sunset red"He states.

"Mines navy blue"I say and give a little smile.

We spent 2 hours talking about little things.The time we were done talking it was 10:38 A.M. and Marc had to go to work.He offered a ride but I refused, after all I have to go get lunch then I got to go see Kyle...
We said our goodbyes and he left.

***