Chapt.12: Nicolas Viciel.

Nicolas Viciel or 'Nic' is Known to be 'The party-player boy' but they forgot annoying as fuck.Even though he's my brothers BFF and all.

He only talks about girls and just gossip, I swear if he didn't sleep with the amount of girls that he does, I would say he's gay.But He's not, too bad, maybe he would've been less annoying and we could've gotten along.

Anyways Nic is a brunette.His eyes are brown too, so really there's nothing really special to him.And sure he's not ugly or that pretty but hey... He's okay looking.

Anyway here we are waiting for Nic.
He finally comes out if his house.He's wearing a greyish green shirt, red sweater and light blue jeans.Hw gets into the back of the car."Hey man! Hey Chris"

"Hey man!" My brother says.

"Mmh" I respond.

"Thanks for the ride" Nic says.

Its about 25 minutes to school from Nic's house, by car.Walking is longer.
For about 7 minutes it's just awkward silence.I reach out and turn on the radio.The song that comes on is
' We Don't Have To Dance' by Andy Black.I start to humm to the song.After the song.Lana Del Rey's song 'West Coast' comes on.I dont know the lyrics so I just listen to it.

From the corner of my eye, I can see Nic looking at me."What?"I ask.Which startles him.

"Ah, nothing"He says.

"Whatever"I mumble.As we pull up to the school I pull out my phone and earphones.I put them in and press shuffle on my playlist.I have over 800 downloaded songs.The first song to come on is Adam Lambert's song 'Better Than I Know Myself'. I get out of thr car.I sling my camo canvas messanger bag on my sholder.

I make my way to my locker.I put in the pin.Song switches to 'Stay' by Kygo ft. Maty Noyes.I put in some books into my locker, I grab my art book for my first, and favourite class.As I close my locker.Mel is there.
I pull out my earphone."Came to walk me to my class?" I ask sarcastically.

"Pfft Why would I do that?" She says back.

"Anyways how are you?"I ask.

"Good, Good.You?"

"Okay I guess?"I say more of a question then a statement.

"I guess? Whats wrong?"Mel asks.Looking concerned.

"Nothing... Just that I broke up with Ky...."I say.

"Why did you do that?"

"He cheated on me and I seen him in the act, but he didn't see me"I say.

"Chris I'm so sorry"

"Don't be.I'm over it"I say.

A couple minutes later Mel takes off to class.As I'm walking down the hallways to class, I see 'The Popular Boy Group' which is, Nic, my brother Tom, Marc and some other peop- wait! Marc!? Marc!.I wave hi to Marc.
The song 'New York' by Snow Patrol came on.Mark waved hi back.As soon as he did that everybody around him looked at me.I blushed a little bit.I mouthed a 'Bye' to him.And walked into my art class.I pull out my earphones and say " Hey Mrs.Tyran sorry I'm late."I say as I take a seat.

"It's fine Christina.Just don't let it happen again."And with that she started the lesson.

________________LUNCH________________

I'm sitting in the back of the cafeteria with Mel.She's talking about this boy she likes.I see Carter coming.Carter is a brunette with blueish-green eyes.He's wearing A light blue flannel shirt, with some dark jeans."Hey Williams" I say with a smirk.

"Hello Mrs.Alec and Mrs.Jones" He replies.

"We missed you this morning"Mel says.

"Yeah, About that...."He flushes red from embarrassment."I slept in...."

Mel and I burst out laughing."Oh will" I say.Will is a goodie two-shoes, he had never missed a day of school.

"Be quiet!" He says in a joking tone.

We're minding our own business, when Nic, Marc and my brother decide to join us.We look up at them." Yeah?" I ask them.

"Hey"Marc says.

"Umm..."My brother says while scratching the back of his neck.

"We came to join you?"Nic asks.

"Why theres only-"I check my phone for the time."-Less than 15 minutes?" I say.

"Soooo...."Nic says.

Carter looks at me.So does Mel."Fine" I grunt.They sit down. They look at us.We look at them.Then Nic asks."So... What did everybody do over the weekend?"

Mel, Carter and my brother look at me.I looked down."I- Lets change the subject.Is anybody going to that concert next week?"I ask.

We just started talking about random stuff.

________END OF CHAPT.__________

HEY PEOPLE!
You know the part we're Chris has over 800 downloaded songs.It's true because I have 878 songs on 'my' phone.Anyways sorry for the misspelled words.and thanks for reading.