Chapt.6:The Heartbreaker Named Kyle.

It's been 30minutes of me crying, Tom has already left for work.As I'm sitting here I get a text and guess who it's from........that's right Kyle!.It reads:

K¥Г€:
Hey Chris.I know it's been a long time since we last talked, and seen eachother, but I want to change that...since I'm moving back, we'll moved back here, I was wondering if you wanted to catch up on stuff.If you do I'll be at our spot tomorrow at 1P.M.please come...thanks.

I didn't reply.

What should I do?.go or no?.1 thing is straight I'm NOT gonna cry over him anymore. I'm done with him even if he broke my heart.I'll go just to show him that I'm better, stronger and over him now.
I thought to myself.

Here's a what happened in between kyle and I.Kyle lived here in Red Meadows.We were in the same class for elementary to 10th grade.We liked eachother so, we dated.When we were dating, I'm pretty sure I was falling in love with him, until he broke my heart.How?, he said and I quote. 'Christina I really like you, but I like someone else also.What I'm trying to say is...I don't want you to get hurt by me...so I'm...braking up with you.' I couldn't believe him.He said he didn't want to hurt me, we'll he did when he said that.It felt as if you were getting suffocated, as you couldn't breath.It really hurt me, it broke my heart.And after that he moved away, because the girl he liked rejected him so he left, I was happy when he did, but now he's back and wants to talk?.

***

Hey people I just wanted to thank you guys for reading my book, also I'm sorry for the mistakes again.One more thing...I don't know when I'll be updating my story...sorry.
Thank you!