Chapt.10:Surprise!

After Jesse dropped me off at home, I went to sleep.'why aren't my parents asking where I was?'.Well they work all the time, so they are only home like once every two-three weeks.

Anyways, I woke up in the morning to my phone buzzing.I picked up my phone.It was 10:00 A.M.I looked to see who's texting me.It's Kyle.It reads.

K¥:3
Hey watcha doin' ?.

How dare he! He cheats then asks me what I'm doing?!.Ugh.So I tested him back saying to come over at 1ish.He said okay.I took a shower, did the usual girl stuff got cha get into some lounging around clothes.Which was, I hat that said 'killing it' and a red shirt that says ' nerd' with some jeans and some black converse shoes.

Which was, I hat that said 'killing it' and a red shirt that says ' nerd' with some jeans and some black  converse shoes

I didn't put make-up on.When I was done I looked at the time it said 12:45. Just 15 minutes until 1:00.

***

He came around 1:27.We went to the living room.He was acting as if Everything was fine.So I did the same.Once I brought him to the living room He tried to kiss me,but I turn my head so he ended up kissing my cheek.Once he pulled away he looked at me confusingly.Then he asked." are you okay?".No, I am not okay you cheating liar!.

"No"I flat out told him.

"What's wrong, babe?"he asked trying to reach for my hand, but I pulled away in time.

"You"I say.

"Me?"He asks.

"Yeah, you.Maybe you have something to tell me?"I said to him.

"What do you mean?"he says cluelessly.

"I don't know.... Maybe you.... Left me to sleep with some girl?"I asked/saying because I know the answer.

"What are you talking about?"he asks me.

"Suprise! I know! I seen you.Last night before I left.You were naked and were sleeping beside some naked girl."I say as calming as I can.

His face was blank."In sorr-"I cut him off.

"Don't say it.Your just gonna keep saying it to every girl you date.You see Kyle Every girl is capable of murder" I say to him.

"What do you mean?"he asks me.

"I mean we're over" I say.

"But, Chris-"he said.

"But nothing you keep hurting me"I say.
"Now leave"I say to him.

"Okay"He mumbled as he made his way over to the door.I was watching as he was backing out of the driveway when I pointed the middle finger at him, as he drove off.

***
I

know really short like really? Your probably saying.I did this chapter just for Kyle's and Christina's break up would be like.so don't be bashing my choice of how shot/long the chapter length I did.
Thank you!