Chapt.14:I'm A Secret Emo...Shhh

After school I left to one of my favourite places to go in the town(city).As I sit hear on the edge of the bridge.I think about everything.
How I, me.A use to run around in skirts, chase butterflies girl, became to love rock, metal and scremo music more than anything.How I just feel...you know?

Man I hate that monthly visit from mother nature....

Anyways, here I am sitting on the ledge if a bridge.Drawing a emo girl.

I don't understand why people assume that every emo person cuts, worships satan and is depressed. Oh and wears black everyday.

Just look at me. I don't cut. I like wearing the shades(black,white and grey.) but, not everyday. I'm not depressed either. I don't worship santan, I believe in god. And I like rock, hard rock, scremo, metal and heavy metal. Also I don't get bullied. But I think thats because no one knows I'm emo.

As I'm finishing up my beautifully drawn picture.Someone looks over my shoulder. How do I know? you ask. I can feel their body heat.
"Yeeaasss?"I say.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know what you were drawing"A not too deep, but not too boyish either voice says.

I look up to see a guy. He looks like he's in his twenty's. He has dark blond hair. Green eyes. Not my typical type but he still looked hot. He's about 6foot2.

I quickly put away my drawing. Thing is I usually let people look but, not at this sketch book. This sketch book is full of drawings that I put my moods in. Like If I'm having a bad day and feel sad, I'll draw something that looks like how I feel.

Anyways I pick up my bag and get off the ledge of the bridge, I turn toward the man.
"It's fine. I actually have to go"I say quickly before side-stepping him and fast walking away. I don't even turn back to look at him.

***

I get home. As I open the door I am traumatized by the scene in front of me. My sister and this guy kissing in the hall. They couldn't even get up the stairs to her room? "Ahhhhhh, my eyes!"I yell. While covering my eyes.

I hear shuffling."Can I look now?"

"Yeah whatever"Jenny says.

"Kay, kay"I say."Oh and a little tip, keep it in the bedroom jenny and random guy. Also use protection!"I add while going to my room.

I almost hear the random guy say."I'll keep that in mind"

As soon as my door is closed I jump on my bed.Thinking about the events that happened today. I look at the clock.It's only 7:45 P.M.I put my phone into my speaker and press play on my music. The song 'No Love by Eminem ft.Lil Wayne' comes on. I turn up my music as I open my homework and start. What can I say. My taste in music is weird, as some would say, I have no taste in music.

____________NEXT DAY___________

As I'm finishing up my make up, 'Teenagers by My Chemical Romance' comes on. I start to sing along.

" because they sleep with a gun

and keep an eye on their son

so they can watch all the things you do

Because THE DRUGS NEVER WORK

THEY'RE GONNA GIVE YOU A SMIRK

'CAUSE THEY GOT METHODS TO KEEPING YOU CLEAN