Chapt.8:Our Spot.

I was early, so I hung out at our spot.Our spot was my spot, until we hung out there a lot, so it turned into our spot. Our spot is a rooftop, a view over the city.It's actually were we had our first kiss.By the time he showed up, I have already been there for 3 and a half hours.He looked shocked to see me, Sitting there waiting for him...

"I didn't think you'd show"He says honestly.

"Well, here I am"I say.

He came and sat down beside me, on the ledge of the skyscraper, the only one in the city."I've missed you..."He says.

"Why?"I ask not knowing why he did what he did, and asked me to come here.

"Why, what?"He asks so clueless.

"Why did you...and why did you ask me here..."I say the last part quietly.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Chris, and I asked you here because..."He didn't finish his sentence.

"Remember all the times we spent up here"He says looking at me."And the first time we kissed."He says the last bit while looking at the view.

"You asked me up here because?"I ask again.

"Because...I..."He stop and is kissing me now.I don't pull away or push him away.I just let him kiss me.He cups my cheeks, and then a second later he pulls away and says."I still love you..."

"Kyle...still?"I ask him "Because if you love someone you don't leave them for someone else."I say.

"I know and I was an idiot and also that...I guess I was just...scared"He says.

"Scared?, Scared!"I shout."Don't you think I was scared too.I loved you!"I yell at him.

"I was scared of losing you!"He says as calm as he can."Give me a second chance, Chris"He begs.

"I don't know, I...I can't"I say as I look down.

"Everyone deserves a second chance"He says as he gently grabs my face, forcing me to look at him.

"Fine, one chance, you mess up and we're done"I say to him.

'So much to showing him your better and all that stuff' I thought to myself.

As I finished saying that, Kyle wraps his arms around me.When he unwrapped his arms around me I checked the time.It's 2:34 P.M.

"C'mon let's go"I tell him as I get up.

"Okay"He says.When he got up, he grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine.

***

We went to go get ice cream, my favorite.He knows me to well.As soon as we finished our ice creams we went to my house.Why?,I don't know.

We're about to walk in the house.When we walked in I yelled."I'm home!"No one'd answered."Well I guess no one's home"I say as I take off my shoes.

"Okay"He says.We walk up to my bedroom.I open the door and he says."Your room has chaged a lot since last time I was here."

"Well last time you were here was a long time ago."I say as I go and lay on my bed.

"I can see that"He says that sarcastically.He walks over to my bed and lays down beside me.

"I missed you too"I mumble.

"What was that?"He says while teasing me.

"I SAID I MISSED YOU TOO"I yell.

"Ahhh....my ears, Chris"He says while I laugh at his reaction."well, I'm glad you missed me too"He says as he leans in to kiss me.

I wrap my arms around his neck, while he snakes one arm around my waist, while the other cups my cheek.Oh how I missed our kisses.He kisses me with lust.He licks my bottom lip for entrance, I open my lips as he slips his tongue in my mouth.As our tongues dance with eachother my phone rings.As I pull away from Kyle he groans.I pick up.
"Hello?"I ask.

"Hey Christina"the guy on the other lane says.

"I'm sorry, but , whose this?"I say as Kyle plays with my hair.

"Jesse"he says.

"How did you get my number?"I ask.How did he get my number?

"I got my connections"he says in a cocky tone.

"Cocky much?"I say.

"Always"he says.

"Who is it, Chris?"Kyle asks.

"Nobody"I tell Kyle

"Anyways I just wanted to see what your doing"Jesse says.

"Well I'm sort of busy."I say as I look at Kyle.

"Damn rights!"Kyle replies.

"Anyways why?"I ask Jesse.

"Never mind, I'll talk to you later."he replies.

I hang up.As soon as I hang up Kyle starts kissing me again."Ky!"I say.

"Yes?"he replies.

"I'm tired"I whine.

"Okay, come here"He says as we lay down.He pulls me into his chest.As I fall asleep I here Jesse mumble into my hair."I love you, Christina". And with that I fell asleep.

------------

Hey people I just wanted to say that, I would make longer chapters but yeah.You see when I write theese chapters I just go while I write.I Don't plan on how long they'll be.
And once again sorry anbout the mistakes.
Thank you!

Vote!
Comment!
Share!