f o u r

❝ Mo Girls, Mo Problems ❞____4

Mo Girls, Mo Problems
____
4

Interrupting him from deep slumber, Adonte's phone rung loudly and vibrated against his nightstand. Furrowing his brows with heavy eyes, he faced towards the noisy device and glanced at the time that read on his clock ; 1:00 a.m.

Adonte lifted the phone into his hand flipped it open to answer. "Hello?" He asked groggily, his common senses not activating to tell him to look at the caller I.d.

"Yo! Get over to Marcus' right now!" J.T. voice boomed through the line, waking Adonte slightly but those quick brain cells still weren't kicking in. "What?" Questioned Adonte bewilderedly, sitting up only slightly.

"Get. . your ass. .to Marcus' house. . right now before you miss your chance brah! Come on!"she shouted lastly before hanging up. Adonte mugged the phone and sighed exhaustedly as well as became curious as to what they were doing. He threw his legs slowly to the side of the bed and wiped the side of his mouth off with the back of his hand, removing the trail of slob.

He reached over to grab the nearby hoodie in a chair and put it on his bare upper body then tied up some adidas superstars. The next thing that surfaced his mind was how he would leave the house without his grandparents acknowledging it. Adonte rose to his feet, shoved his phone into his pocket and stepped over to his window, pulling it up to open. Thankfully, it was only a one level house so he didn't have a long range to jump from.

Putting one leg out then there other out the window, he climbed out successfully. He snapped a helmet and protective pads on before grabbing his skateboard. Being skilled, skateboarding was just as easy to him and his friends as riding a bike-literally. It hit the ground at a decent impact and he placed one foot on it as the other pushed behind him, down the road in the direction of Marcus' home.

Having to walk up a couple of hills and accelerate extremely down others, Adonte finally came up to Marcus house that is after dodging a couple of sprinklers at numerous houses in the wealthy neighborhood. He went over to his friend's bedroom window and tapped the glass. It raised soon after and he removed his protective gear. Adonte propped his board up against the house and climbed in through the low window as J.T. stood there holding her phone in recording position.

"What the hell is going on?" Adonte queried, not even fully aware of the reason he was asked to come. J.T. pointed over in the opposite direction and Don's question was answered quickly. He watched as a girl kneeled in front of Marcus taking every inch of him in her mouth while Kain stood on the opposite side waiting his turn.

"Yo." Kain spoke to Adonte with a goofy chuckle and nodded his head in approval once looking up. Adonte blinked a couple of times before turning back to J.T. as she recorded the action and shrugged. "She don't care and I don't have a dick so I'm recording."