t h i r t e e n

❝Grey Skies ❞____13

Grey Skies
____
13

"Promise you'll be at my tennis game?" Isla asked looking up at Adonte as one of her hands was in his curls and the other wrapped around his shoulders while she pressed her lips against his. He did the same in return and confidently reached his hand underneath his shirt she was wearing and grabbed ahold of her butt.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'mma be there." He assured. She smiled warmly as their eye contact never dropped. She finger combed his soft curls upward then trailed her hand down his chest, thinking of last night but not with regrets. "So you're just going to keep my shirt?"

She laughed lightly, leaning against his frame. She nodded and reached for his zipper on his jacket, sliding it up to his neck. "Yes, I am. It smells like you. You'll be okay." Was her answer as she patted his chest to the right side. He smiled to hold a laugh and nodded.

"Alright." Adonte said then reached to the floor and grabbed her panties. "Since we're exchanging clothes for smells." Issy laughed hysterically, trying to get her hand as far as she could to snatch them back. Adonte held them up over their heads, farther away from her hands as she grumbled in defeat. "You're nasty."

Not responding to what she said, Don leaned his lips into hers. He kissed her gently as he balled her underwear into his back pocket. "I love you." He widened his eyes, not believing he had went that far to saying that.

It took Isla by surprise as well as they had pulled away, now back looking at each other. She pulled at the ends of the shirt she wore and gestured a nod by bobbing her head. "I love you too."

Afterwards, Adonte was finally fixing to leave the house quietly to not wake her mom who could or could not be there. Little did they know, her mom had come home late last night while they were still at the climax of their intercourse.

Once getting a glance inside through the cracked door, her head was spinning seeing what her eighteen year old daughter had gotten into while she was gone. Even then, she couldn't help but direct her attention more so to Adonte, his handsome features, and his package of a body.

Just as they were getting down the stairs to get Adonte to and out the front door, her mom came around the corner. They all halted to a stop to keep from bumping into each other. Isla and Adonte grew nervous, maybe even scared of what her mother would say or do. Isla was embarrassed her mom was seeing her this way too.

Michelle, her mom, was dressed in spandex, workout clothing. The elastic material fitting to her body and displaying every curve she had. Her hair was in a tight ponytail to the back of her head as her skin glistened with her sweat, down over her arms to over her chest. Adonte broke his stare of shock as his eyes followed the sweat that trickled down between her breasts. He swallowed, adverting his attention elsewhere.