n i n e

❝House Party ❞____9

House Party
____
9

Most of the teenagers in the classroom watched the clock impatiently while others slept or even actually listened to the teacher's final words of class. Adonte tapped his pencil against his desk as he glanced from the teacher to the clock to the door -ready to leave like everyone else and head to lunch.

Finally, the time flipped and the bell rung throughout the school loudly. Everyone scattered to the door after rising from their seats, not bothering to push them up. Adonte left the classroom behind some students and trailed down the hallway.

He glanced up over the crowd, not even seeing one member of his posse of friends. He shrugged, shoving his pencil in the pocket of his backpack. He walked slowly considering how crowded it was in the hallway as usual. You could barely take three steps without bumping into someone especially during lunch hours.

Adonte had barely passed the janitor closet when it was swung open and he was grabbed in a flash, being pulled in. His heart rate couldn't help but speed as the door was shut back closed but he glanced down at the girl that adducted him in a way.

Before he could even get a word out to question her actions, she pulled his face down to her level and crashed their lips together. Adonte placed his hand on the wall behind her to keep his balance since she was pulling him in tightly. Her arms wrapped around his neck as her eyes was shut in the kiss, pushing her tongue through his full lips into his mouth, swirling it around.

The even craziest part about it, the girl he was now making out with was known to be a very quiet girl -referred to as a nerd even. You wouldn't expect such things like this from her at all. Instinctively, Don placed a hand on her waist and kissed her back but not returning the same amount of force. She pulled back and stared at him breathless as he did the same, but his breathing still in tact.

"Woah." Adonte mumbled as her hands begin to clamp onto the hem of his shirt, yanking it upward to unclothe his upper body. The female ran her small,cold hands over his packs causing a chill to come over him and result into his arm hairs to rise up straight. She pushed him backward, causing some cleaning items in the closet to be knocked over as Adonte' s behind got stuck in a mop bucket.

She climbed onto him, her hands exploring his chest as she pushed their lips back together and deepened it just how it was before. Few of her top buttons of her button down white shirt came open, revealing her busty chest only a bit. The girl moaned softly against Adonte' s lips as she grabbed his hands and stationed them on her clothes covered breast -something she had and learned quickly that the development kept guys attention.

All seemed to be going well, maybe too well until the door popped open and there stood the janitor. Both teenagers pulled back from locking lips and looked towards him with wide, guilty eyes. Some passing students ooo'd once glancing in.