Jaelous!Jaehee x Reader

lolol im back with an idea from tumblr. Someone might have wrote this but idk abt it soo...yea

note: This take place after Jaehee's good ending cuz i have no idea how to start lelelelelel
----------------------------------------------------

                     MC's P.O.V

One sunny morning started with Zen asking the R.F.A members out on the messenger for coffee at the new cafe that Jaehee started with me.

Soon everyone arrived(except Jumin)and they all settled at a wooden round table. I giggled at their excitment as I went to take their orders.

I took their orders as they chatted with me, talking about how the party was successful and about how great of a person I am. I blushed slightly at their comments  and Zen complimented me 'cute' while he cupped my face. Zen started to flirt a little with me and Yoosung kind of joined in with the compliments that he made.

                   Jaehee's P.O.V

I was busy tidying up the place, waiting for (y/n)'s order and my mind drifted off to the members coming. There i'snt much people at this time so Zen figured to take the members out for a visit, they are talking pretty loud outside too.
Wait a minute...why is (y/n) taking so long to order, it has been 15 minutes already, she is sure taking a long time.

I went out of the interior and saw Zen and Yoosung flirting with (y/n)
, my mood changed. I walked up to them and 'asked' , "Have you all finish ordering?".
I saw them tremble as they realised what just happened, i mean she is mine afterall... Is this jealousy?

                     MC's P.O.V

While everyone was talking happily, i sensed a dark energy aprroaching behind me. I saw everyone's expression change as I heard a familiar voice. My eyes widened at Jaehee's sudden approach, ahh she's pretty scary when stuff happens.

Everyone stared at her with Seven trying to contain his laugh. I handed Jaehee the orders as she gently takes them from me.

Jaehee stared at them with a predator's eyes, filled with jealousy and envy. Then she did the unthinkable, she pulled me into a deep passionate kiss which left the rest in shock.

She parted the kiss, glared at the members and demandingly confessed, " (y/n) is mine and only MINE, so don't you guys dare to try anything on her without MY permission."

"YES MA'AM!", all of them shouted before Jaehee turned around and walked off victoriously. My face was fully red and heated up, as I sigh, relived. I then turned back to the members, apologising and bowed before catching up with Jaehee at the counter.

We both started making food for them and I ended up staring at Jaehee's extremly redden face. She is just so cute that I couldn't take my eyes off her

After serving them, I left with Jaehee to the back of the cafe. I saw tremble as she followed me, she's scared? I led her to the back ans faced her.

She tried to open her mouth and explain but my lips crashed into her. I saw her eyes widened before I closed my, enjoying the kiss. She kissed back and started wrapping her arms around me, wanting more. After a 2 minute of tongue game, we parted the kiss. I immediately swoop in for her neck, I planted little kisses on the soft skin trailing down to her collarbone.

I looked at Jaehee panting as she tries to comprehand what just happened. I just turn and muttered, "That's it for now, they are waiting."

As I left for the seats, I heard "I won't be letting you off that easily tonight."

I smirked, it's gonna be a wild night huh.

                       The End
----------------------------------------------------
Ahhh writing this at 4am isnt a good idea ahhh. Sry if Ive gone out of character sryyyy.
Thank you for reading this trash, i hope you have a nice day and i will see you on the next chapter~