A Visit

exam stress is getting to me and im going crazy with the v route so...*blacks out*

-----------------

  I woke up to a great morning with the birds chirping and flowers blooming. Since Jaehee is coming over, I have to get changed. I get into my (f/clothing) as I wait for her arrival.

  Soon, the doorbell rang. I rushed towards the door, wanting to meet the love of my life. I open it, revealing  a tall figure standing infront of me. Decked in a beutiful white dress and carrying a small bag. Wait a second, this doesn't feels right, something is wrong. Jaehee hugged me tightly, i could feel her warmth, it is so comforting.

I let her in and went to get some coffee, while Jaehee gets her Zen dvds set up. The whole time I was just thinking about her, something really does not feel right. She sounds kinda weird but she said she caught a cold. Her shoulders are broader, she became much more taller then me. Wait could it be....

I brought the coffee out ready to watch some Zen musicals with my lover. I sat down on the sofa and started talking to her while we wait for the play to begin. I had an idea, I asked Jaehee to show off her dress by making her spin one round. She got up and started spinning crazily, mumbling about how great she looks. Just then, something flew off. I stared, a brown haired wig laid on the floor. I looked up and I saw the signature red hair that a certain someone has. I knew something was off. The person suddenly said, "YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JAEHEE BUT IT WAS ME, DEFENDER OF JUSTICE, 707!!"

A loud slam came behind me, I saw Jaehee standing at my door. "SEVEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH MY (Y/N)!?"
Jaehee shouted.

"Oops! Looks like its my cue to leave! See you next time (y/n)! 707 out!", Seven whispered and flew out my house.

  I stared into blank space, unable to think. Jaehee walked to me and hugged me.

  After sometime, I regained my consciousness and we resumed  watching the Zen musicals with the real Jaehee. At the back of my mind I felt like someone was watching me but I did not care. All I'm caring about right now is my wife beside me.

The End

I have no idea what im doing anymore