Jaehee X Reader (Lemon)

Whats up people, this chapter is requested (I hope I write it right ><). 

---------------------------

'Ahhh....which shirt is suitable...which pants is suitable...', I thought to myself. Jaehee invited me to watch a Zen dvd. I am so happy to see Jaehee enjoy doing what she likes. Seeing her smile cheerfully fills me with bliss.

After long time of freaking out on clothing, I decided to go with my (f/clothing).

I rushed to Jaehee's house and rang the doorbell. Withing seconds the door flew open and Jaehee burst out hugging me tightly. "Jaehee,p-please loosen your grip! I-I can't breathe!", I stuttered.

She stopped hugging me and stepped back and nervously laughed, " sorry (y/n), I got too excited to see you haha..."

Seeing her face redden in a matter of seconds makes my heart beat faster together with my face heatimg up. 'Ahh...she's so cute, it would be nice if we can cuddle up together later.' I smiled at the thought.

After awhile of her being awkward and me staring at her intensely, she spoked, " so...uhh why are we still outside? come in!"

I immediately snapped out of my daydream and went inside. Jaehee has quite alot of framed Zen pictures on the wall and it makes me very jealous. I secretly hoped that I get framed and displayed on her great wall of pictures.

Jaehee had prepared all the snacks and drinks on the table, she walked towards the sofa and patted it, inviting me to sit down.
I sat beside her and with a press of a button the opera show started.

--------Timeskip to end of show-------

I turned to Jaehee and my (e/c) orbs met her sparkling amber orbs. My face started to heat up. 
" Zen sure is amazing i'snt he?" she enthusiastically asked.

"mmmhm... he is, so handsome, shining brighter than a diamond, so bright that it is enough to blind me!" I acted out while posing, touching my heart and eyes.
Jaehee immediately burst out laughing, I could see her tears dripping down.

"Was it that funny?" I chuckled. She simply replied a 'yes' in between laughs.

When she finally calmed down, I moved closer to muffled her hair. "You're so cute, Jaehee, I want you..." I muttered out.
That made her cover her face with her hands and blush madly.

"Come on, don't cover that pretty face of yours", I teased her removing both her hands that are covering her face.

I smiled deviously and leaned forward to kiss her. She kissed back and it became passionate. My tongue slipped into her mouth and so did hers, as our tongue furiously fight, I started to caress her breast. As I play with them, she moaned, how cute.

We broke the kiss as we both were out of air and I leaned back.

"please (y/n)...more." , she whispered in between breathes. Her eyes filled with lust and desire.

"As you wish my princess ", I playfully replied. I stripped her leaving her in only her panty. I then started kissing her neck trailing down her collarbone, breast, stomach and lastly, her forbidden treasure. I licked her thighs, earning lewd moans from her.

"Please...(y/n), don't tease me like that...", she moaned. I looked up and nodded.

I licked both my index and middle finger then slipped them into her. I started slow getting faster as time goes. While doing that I sucked on her breast leaving red marks behind. Her sweet moaning fuelled my thirst for her as I move up to kiss her.

With one last thrust, she screamed out my name loud and clear. I smirked. Just as she was catching her breathe, I licked her juice on my finger and cleaned her private area. "Jaehee...you tastse so good,
I want more.", I whispered near her ear.

I grabbed her clothes and help her wear them. She's pretty tired huh, I guess i kinda overdid it,sorry Jaehee. I then carried her to her bedroom, bridal style. I guess I will stay with her tonight, I hope she doesn't mind.

"Goodnight Jaehee, sweet dreams" I whispered to her and I soon fell into deep sleep.

          The End

---------------------------
Well well well, I hope i had satisfy whoever you are. I tried something different this time round tho. aaaaaand I hope u enjoy this fanfic and see u in the next chapter~