Tsundere! Reader 1

Sorry  this took like 4 months, this will be the adventures of Jaehee and her tsundere girlfriend
Enjoy~

-------------

Jaehee's P.O.V

Ever since (y/n) and I opened the cafe, she looked kind of troubled in some way. She started staring at me while working then immediately look away when I turned to her.Then when I ask her about it, she just angrily denies it. Sometimes even scolding me when I get too close, pushing me away when I hug her.
Aaaahhhh what's wrong with her.

I stared from a safe distance cautious to not get her mad, she looks so cute while working,absolutely gorgeous. I'm really happy that she accepted the request to work here with me, I really want to spend some time

MC's P.O.V

While I was preparing the counter, I felt a gaze on me. I turned around and saw Jaehee staring at me, my face heat up immediately. "Wha-what are you staring at?!", I stuttured. She got shocked and backed, accidentally tripped on her legs. I ran to her and caught her in my arms before she fall, I feel kinda proud doing this. I helped her up and asked with a concern tone, "Jaehee, you ok? Nothing hurt you right?"

"I'm ok, nothing hurt since you did catch me in time..." Jaehee mumbled, her face redden.

"Ah Umm Well, it's not like I wanted to do it. It's just that...it's just that.." I trailed off. WHAT AM I SAYING

I avoided eye contact, looking away from her. She just giggled, while she muffled my hair. "Thank you for catching me (y/n), I really appreciated it." She thanked me with a smile and return back to work.

I'm just standing there dumbfounded. Cute.

------

I was mopping the floor when Jaehee came up to me and took over. "(y/n), It's ok, you can go back first, I'll finish this up." She said and took the mop from me and started mopping.

"Jaehee! There's no need to! I can finish this!" I protest.

"It's really nothing, I can finish this, really." She firmly said and got back to work.

" Atleast let me walk home with you!" I pouted, staring straight at her.
"Alright, (y/n). Let's go home together later.", Jaehee finally succumbed to my whining.
After finishing her work, Jaehee muffled my hair and we walked each other home. "Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not trying to spend more time with you!"

The End

This will probably be a series in this 'book', is that what you called this, wattpad is really weird. It will have multi chapters of Jaehee interacting with MC's tsundere side.