Dom!Jaehee (Lemon)

Oops it had been 5 months huh hahaha im so sry i was having some existential crisis haha
anyway enjoy the story~

--------------------------------------

   "Jaeheeeee!", i jumped and hugged the puzzled girl.

  "Wh-what is it (y/n)?", Jaehee responded.

  "Let's try bake a cake, shall we?", I cheerfully said while nuzzling my face with hers.

  Jaehee agreed and we went to get prepare the ingredients for the cake. I could feel Jaehee's eyes on me the whole time, wanting to devour me. A shiver went down my spine.

  After we finished preparing the ingredients and the tools, we started on the cake. I could once again feels Jaehee's hungry eyes staring at me, I panicked.

  Some time passes by and finally the cake was done. "That really looks delicious", I commented.

  "So do you, (y/n)", Jaehee whispered in my ear, her hot breath tickling me.

  "P-pardon?!", I stuttered, my face flushed bright red. A giggle could me heard beside me.

  With no hesitation Jaehee pushed me onto the counter, shocking me. I sat on the counter, face still red but this position makes me taller, I'm glad.

  A smirk formed on Jaehee's face as she sealed my lips with hers. Her tongue slipping in my mouth, swirlling around, tasting every part.
I moaned softly, feeling my bottom getting wet. Locking my legs behind her, pushing her closer to me. I felt one hand slither in my shirt, her cold skin made me shivered a little. Her hand cupped my breast and caressed it carefully, I lose my mind once more.

  Her hand stopped, moving to the end of my shirt. Within seconds, she undressed my of that shirt we speak of, I let out a 'kyaa' sound. Since I don't usually wear bras at home, my breast got exposed immediately. With both hands, she pulled off my shorts, revealing a (f/c) underwear. The cold air around me kissed my skin, making me even more wet. I spread my legs slightly, dirtying the counter as my juices dripped down.

  Jaehee then did the unthinkable. She reached for the leftover chocolate and poured it on my body. Although it's not much but it's enough to cover my parts. I sat there dumbfounded. Until Jaehee leaned in and started licking me. "Don't worry (y/n), I'll clean you up, every part of you", she softly said.

I braced myself for the immense pleasure as Jaehee licked and sucked the chocolate off my breast. My moaning only got louder. She slowly made her way down, planting small kisses on each spot. I couldn't wait anymore, I pushed her down to that part, desperately want her to lick it.
"Clean me up there too", i sobbed in between moans.

  Jaehee then aggresively ate me out bit by bit. My breathing got faster and basically shouting out for her, my mind went blank. I buckled my legs and angled my hips and came. Jaehee then licked the rest of the chocolate off, while I recover.  "That was delicious", Jaehee smirked then winked at me, I turned into a blushing mess.

  "Jaehee...♥"

They had a bath together afterwords.

----The End----