Jaehee x Depressed Reader

This is my first time writing a theme like this soooo yea...and I hope u guys enjoy

------------

I was trapped...but you saved me

How can I ever repay you

'Riiiiing' Jaehee's ring tone sounded, I almost dropped the knive I was holding.

I need to keep this a secret

I immediately wiped my tears and the blood that is dripping from my arm, I picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello (y/n)! Sorry to call you so late at night. I am so excited to meet you tomorrow that I can't sleep!" Jaehee cheerfully started.

"It's ok... I'm exci-*chokes* ahem...I'm excited too"I tried to sound cheerful but uncontrollably let out a sniffle.

Damn it...now she knows...will she hate me? She probaly will...no..she will

"(y/n)? What's wrong? Are you ok?" Jaehee asked.

Those are the questions I hate...I can't answer them

"Ah...it's nothing! I just watched a sad drama that's all!" I lied, trying my best to sound as cheerful as I can.

"That drama must be really sad huh?" She giggled.

It worked

"Well ummm see you tomorrow then!" I quickly said and hung up.
I can't let her know more...I resume trying to ignore the pain throbbing in my heart.

----- Timeskip to next day----

Ahh it's the day of the party, it sure is hot wearing this long sleeved top and pants. As long as it helps I guess I don't mind.

Ah Zen and Yoosung, 'smile (y/n) smile..' I thought as I approach them. Both of them noticed me and said 'hi', I immediately asked where Jaehee was, I want to see her...badly. "Ah Jaehee huh, she should be attending to the guest over there" Zen said, pointing towards the counter, smiling softly.
"Thanks Zen" I shouted as I dashed towards the counter.

"Jaehee!" I shouted, maintaining the cheerful personality. I crashed into her, sqeezing her tightly.

She took me to a quiet place where there's little to no people, this is pretty strange i thought.
Jaehee looking extremely worried gently asked " Yesterday night...what really happened?"
My eyes immediatley widened, where did that come from...shit..I'm shaking, control (y/n) CONTROL YOURSELF.

    Too bad that didn't help at all

"You know you can always talk to me" Jaehee assured, with her tender hand touching my shoulder.

                     That was ...

I can't help but bursting into tears on her shoulder, my tears blurring everything but I knew I saw a relieved smile on her face.

"There there, it's ok.Know that I"ll always be here for you, ok?" Jaehee comforted while petting my head.

        Soon after I fell asleep

I woke up feeling dizzy, huh where am I. I sit up and look around, the first thing I saw was a huge Zen portrait.
"I wish that was me..."I softly muttered, wait what I said that out? Shit I covered I mouth.
Just then, Jaehee walked in. " Ah you're awake, here I cooked some soup",she smiled at me.
"Huh...I'm not sick or anything just so you know but...thank you...I guess", after saying that I looked away immediately.
"Even if you're not sick, your body needs it. I saw them...(y/n)", Jaehee looked at me worridly.
"(y/n) you don't have to hurt yourself like that, I'm always there for you, I want to help you! So...don't do stupid things anymore!" she said, tears coming out.
"Jaehee...I'm...I'm sorry" I muttered. Ahhh now I made her cry, I'm such a monster.
"No...Don't apologise, it's not your fault (y/n).So stop blaming yourself, ok?" She comforted me with her words.

I kept on staring at the wall when I felt a soft pair of lips on my cheeks.
I turned into a blushing mess immediately and froze in place, eyes widened. "J-JAEHEE! W-WHAT WAS THAT F-FOR?!" I stuttered, hands covering my face.
"Hehe I didn't know there's such a cute side to you" Jaehee teased.

This...this personality...this emotion...this feeling...I'm finally free

I stared at her, she's such an awesome person. I'm in love.

Thank you

------The end-----

Aahhh sorry for taking so long, I got stuck at certain points but i doubt this is a good chapter. If you do enjoy it...THANK YOUUUU but if you dont then...maybe leave some suggestions on the story? ::>_<::

That's all and i will see you in the next chapter~