Chapter 4

Alexis Ren as Adelina^^^

Adelina's POV:

Alessio got out of the shower first and then I got out. I can't look at him in the eyes. He is a monster.

I have decided to just stay home and not go to work today. I sat on the swing outside my bedroom balcony and stare into space.

Memories of last night came flooding back into me. Tears rolled down my cheeks freely. I stand up and screamed my lungs out. I went back inside my room and changed into my gym clothes which consists of black shorts that stops at my butt and black long sleeve shirt. I got out of my room and went walked straight to the elevator in the mansion.

"Adelina....." I look up and saw Alessio after not seeing him.

Even after 5 hours of not seeing each other, his hair was messy. His shirt was in-and-out and his eyes were bloodshot red. I looked down and went straight into the mansion and went into my room.

I can't look at him the same anymore.
I sat on my bed and memories from our date came flowing back to me.
_
"La mia cara, let's go" He opened the car door for me.

such a gentleman.

Alessio held out his hand for me to take and I took it. Infront of me was my favourite restaurant, Ratatouéu. I look at him but he doesn't say anything. Suddenly, he dragged me towards the restaurant.

"Would you please hurry up? I have many things to settle back home." He said, locking his Iphone7 Plus and putting it into his pocket.

Geez, bipolar much.

"Order whatever you want mia cara." He said giving me a cold look and then look at the menu.

Maybe I should ordered my favourite meal, carbonara with ham, obviously adding more ham and cheese. For my side dish, it'll be two sets of fried calamari rings. Drinks will be ice-lemon tea, large. And let me tell you, the restaurant gives us a really large cup. For desserts, I feel like a slice of tiramisu cake and then take a away a whole cake of it.

Yes, I eat a lot but I don't gain weight easily which sucks.

A tall cute waiter came to take our orders.

"Good evening, I'm Micheal and I'll be your waiter for tonight. What would you like to order?"

I waited for Alessio to finish saying his order and once he finished, he gestured to me.

"Hello, can I have carbonara with extra ham and can I also have two sets of calamari rings for my side dish. For my drinks, it'll be large ice lemon tea and my dessert will be a slice of tiramisu cake. That would be it. Thank you Micheal!" I said smiling.

Micheal handed me a small piece of paper and walk away, smiling.

I look at the paper and saw 'Call me beautiful: 180*******'

I giggled and Alessio snatched the paper from me.

"Does he know that you're wearing a wedding ring and that you are already married? Son of a bitch."

"Relax Alessio. I will and forever be loyal to you." I said smiling and looked down as I felt his hard stare on me.

"I thought you are going to be those typical girls who would eat salad on their dates but look how much you ordered."

"So this is a date now?" I giggled.

"You will only be on a date with me. And only me." He said and looked down onto his phone.

Micheal came back and placed our orders on the table. He started walking away but suddenly, Alessio called him back.

"Yes sir?" Micheal asked, looking straight into Alessio's eyes.

"Take your number back because my wife here, is definately not interested because she has me. Now get lost and get me another waiter!" Alessio shoved the piece of paper into Micheal's chest and looked at me.

Micheal walked away, looking down because he was embarassed.

After we finished our dinner, I took out my money as the bill came to us. I passed Alessio's my money and he pushed it away from him.

"I'll always be paying whenever we eat out. You are my wife now Adelina and the first woman who I pay their meal for." He said, placing $200 into the bill tray.

"Thank you Alessio."

"No problem mia cara." He said giving me a small smile.

-
I felt someone presence beside me, I looked to my right and saw Alessio looking at me. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I sobbed.

"Why Alessio?"

He lay down on my lap and sobbed.

"I'm so sorry, I lost control. I was angry because of work and I took it out on you. I'm sorry baby. I never done that before."

I rubbed his back and looked down. Alessio was sobbing so hard.

I can forgive him but I'll never forget this.

"You are different from all the girls I met and I don't want to lose you or leave me. I'm trying my best to fall for you and trying to be a better husband but I raped you! I'm sorry mia cara."

"Hush now Alessio. I forgive you but promise me you will never do that anymore. Put this incident behind."

He sat straight up and we lay down. He hugged and cuddled me. Soon, darkness took over.
_________________________
[Author's Note]:

Hm... Is it too early that Adelina forgive Alessio? What are your thoughts about this?? hmm..
Anyways, sorry for the long update. Been really busy and when I have the time, Ill be really really lazy. Ill try my best to keep updating because many things are going to happen in their marriage. Sorry for this short chapter! The wifi is down today and I don't want all of you to keep waiting. Anyways, the next chapter will be much longer and some things will happen. good? bad? I don't know. Keep reading to find out.

XOTWOD
-BH