Catch-Up

Adelina's POV:

It have been 2 days since I teased and left Alessio hanging. He tried to get me into bed again and continue from where we left off but I kept teasing him till he gave up and ignored me completely. Today is the day where I'm finally hanging out with Savannah after 4 years. After breakfast, I walked to Alessio's office and see him furiously typing his laptop. I cleared my throat and he looked up immediately.

"If you are here to tease me Adelina, please get out." He said calmly and continue typing.

"I'm going out to shop with-"

"Let me finsih my work first then we'll go,"

"Alessio, you are not coming. I'm going with Savannah. We have to catch up!" I said, waving my arms above my head.

"You have people targetti-"

"That's why, Demitri have six bodyguards to follow us everywhere we go! I have a feeling nothing will happen Al," I said, sitting on his lap and rubbed his tensed shoulders.

I felt him get hard and smirked. I grind slowly on his erection and he moans louadly.

"Please Alessio?" I said sucking on his neck.

"OO..Kayyy" he moaned.

I got off him and pecked his lips.

"Thank you!" I screamed, jumping around his massive office.

"Adelina!!" He groaned.

I giggled and he stand up and then walking closer to me.

"On me mio caro," he said, handing my his black card.

"I have money, Alessio." I said softly while cupping his face into my hands amd stroking his cheeks.

"For once, use it. I'm your husband after all."

I nodded and took his card.
-----
"I'm outside Sav," I inform Savannah on the phone.

Five minutes later, Savannah walked out of her house, wait, more like mansion, with a white floral dress on. She opened the door of the passenger seat and threw her handbag behind.

"What the hell Sav?"

"Sorry, i'm pregnant and i'm so lazy to even open the back door and put it nicely"

I giggled and drove towards the mall. The ride to the mall is basically me singing to the weeknd's songs and Savannah sleeping (snoring pretty loudly too).
Once we arrived at the mall, i woke Savannah up and we went to the first store we see, H&M.

I went to the boys section and see my idol, the weeknd, Spring Collection and put all of the different designs into my basket. Then I moved on to the girls section and get a lot of crop tops, ripped jeans & dresses. I look around and saw Savannah looking through the maternity section in h&m. I smiled happily and continued with my shopping.

After paying for all of my items, we went to more shops. Even Victoria Secret. I got a lot of new bra set and lingerie. Alessio's gonna love it. Savannah dragged me to the salon to get our hair done, facials, Manicure and Pedicure for ourselves.

I told the person who's going to make over me to have some highlights in my hair and give it a little trim. For my nails, I asked her to do a french nails on my toes and do a nude colour on my fingers. Savannah was sleeping, again, and half-eaten food is in her hands while the woman does her toes. I giggled and took a picture of her.

One and a half hour later, we were finally done at the salon and Savannah paid for me as a gift. We then went to Sephora, Mac and Inglot to get ourselves a lot of make up and brushes. I even bought for Savannah a lot of gift sets. Im satisfied with my shopping and we are now heading back to my car to place all of our shopping bags. Once we put our shopping bags in the back seat, we went back into the mall as Savannah wants to get some baby things and then we head for dinner. While Savannah look around in the baby store, I faced time Alessio because that man keeps spamming my phone to face time him. After a few rings, he picked up.