The Carnival: Part I

Adelina's POV:

"We need to talk about what happened at the Orphanage." I said, making him stop walking away from me.

"Now." I glared.

"My office," Alessio said, walking straight to his office.

-

When we reached his office, I sat down infront of his desk.

"I'm not ready to be a father," Alessio whispered softly.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not ready to be a father Adelina!" Alessio shouted.

I was shocked by his outburst.

"Oh Alessio. When the time comes, then we just got to accept it. I don't mind if we wait love," I walked to Alessio and rubbed his tense shoulders.

"I'm going to New York in two months time. For 4 weeks. I have important business to do there," Alessio informed me, not looking at me in the eyes. Was he lying to me?

"Oh okay."

He is leaving me behind? I went out if his office slowly and went to my room to clean myself up.
-
Alessio walked into our bed room and lay down on the bed. He put his head onto my lap and sighed.

"Alessio, can we go to the a carnival nearby?" I asked, massaging his scalp. His hair was so soft.

"I'm tired mio cara." He said rubbing his eyes.

"I will drive Alessio and I will pay for the tickets and food!" I said, smiling down at him.

Alessio opened his eyes and said, "You'll drive, I'll pay."

I nodded and shrieked. I ran to the bathroom and got ready to go the the carnival. I heard Alessio chuckling to himself.
-
I got into my matte black Range Rover and Alessio sat in the passenger seat. Immediately, I drove out of the garage. Alessio was wearing a simple black tight fitting v-neck shirt and light blue jeans. He put on his sunglasses and took out his laptop. I rolled my eyes and on the radio. 'Die For You' by the weeknd blasted through my car speaker. I started singing softly and drumming my fingers onto the steering wheel. I felt a squeeze on my thighs and look down. Alessio left hand was placed there. I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"Take a break handsome," I said, braking at the red light.

I look over to him and he was staring at me. Heat filled my cheeks and I look back to the front. Suddenly, I felt something soft on my right cheek. I smiled and kissed Alessio's cheek. I then continued driving.
-
I parked my car and locked it. Alessio came to my side and held my hand. I squealed in excitement. I'm so excited to ride the rollercoasters because its the best thing ever in the entire carnival! I walked to the carnival ticket booth and asked for two tickets. Alessio took out his wallet and paid. He looked down at me as his is way taller than me. I felt my heart skipped a beat. What are you doing to me Alessio? He dragged me to the rollercoaster line.

"Alessio?" I turned and saw Demitri and a familiar looking girl.

"Dem, what are you doing here?" Alessio asked, giving Demitri a quick fist bump and a hug.

"Bringing Savannah to the carnival" Demitri looked at Savannah with loving eyes.

"Adelina?" The girl with long wavy dirty blonde hair looked at me with confusion on her face.

I look at her closely.

"Oh my god, Sav. Its been four years!" I teared up and hugged her.

Savannah Corlita Santiago was my bestfriend when we were ten years old. All of my problems, she knows. She gave me advice amd was there for me when I was at my lowest. After getting our diploma, we lost contact and never see each other ever.

"Oh god, where have you been Lina!" Savannah was crying so bad right now. I hugged her and kept apologising.

"I travelled a lot after getting my diploma and I lost contact. I memorised you number by heart but I tried calling you when I got back from Greece and a month before I got married to Alessio. I wanted you to bemy bridesmaid!" I sobbed.

Savannah let go of me and look at Alessio and Demitri who was behind us. I raised my eyebrows as she stared at Alessio. She grabbed Alessio's shirt and pulled him closer to her.

"If you ever hurt her, I will pull off your dick and cook it. Then I will feed it to my mother's dog and I will feed it to you. Understand?" She said looking at him with anger in her eyes.

Alessio gulped loudly and nodded his head. Holy shit. I've never seen Alessio look sp frightened before. Savannah lets go of his shirt and faced me. She gave me her biggest smile and hugged me once again.

"Give me your number after we ride this rollercoaster. I miss you so much and you have to tell me what I missed out!"

I giggled and frowned.

"I thought you hate rollercoasters and heights?"

"Well, my baby always forces me to ride rollercoasters so yeah!" She shouted and pecked Demitri 's lips.

I smiled at them and I got so curious on how they met.

"How many of you?" The female worker asked while looking at Alessio and Demitri. Lust filled her eyes.

"Four of us and please stop staring at my fiancée and my bestfriend's husband!" Savannah shouted and flicked her hair back while getting into the rollercoaster.

Wait what.. Fiancée?? We definitely have alot of things to catch up on. Alessio hold my hand tightly as the rollercoaster went up really slowly. I look at his face and he wasn't showing any expressions. When we reach the peak of the track, my cart sped down fast. I screamed and laughed. I look over again to Alessio and he wasn't evem screamig or showing any expression. Suddenly, a fly slammed onto Alessio's face. His eyes widened and he shouted.

"What the actual fuck was that?!" He immediately wiped his face with his palm.

I laughed out loud at his reaction and i chocked on my saliva as we went down another peak.
-
"Alessio's face was so funny when the fly hit him in the face" i laughed and Savanmah was laughing really hard while slamming her hand onto the table.

Demitri chuckled and slapped a grumpy Alessio's back.

"Should have recorded tha-"

Bang!
Bang!
Bang!

"What the fuck?!?" Alessio roared and pulled me under the table.

Shit was about to get real.