Monster

Alessio's Pov:

I stared at my wife's sleeping figure. We haven't been talking and I have been too caught up with work and finding out who's the traitor is. I got out of bed and went straight out of the door. My dad was waiting for me in the living room. I shake his hand firmly and we both went to the torture room below my house in the basement.

"Are you ready for your new future in new york?" My dad asked

I ignored him. And continued walking.

"Don't tell me you've fallen in love with that girl."

"Quit it. Let's go talk to that son of a bitch." I growled.

We walked down the hallway that has a coffee machine there and stop in front of it. I took out my knife and cut my finger, letting my bloody drip into the coffee machine. It's not actually a coffee machine. The wall beside the coffee machine pushed back a little and slide to the right. There is a long metal staircase leading down to the secret basement. You see, this wall will only open with my DNA.

My father is the one who went down first and I walked behind him. The wall behind us closed with a bang as we kept descending down the stairs. My father stopped in front of a black door. He unlocked it with the keys that I gave him and entered.

Greg was tied up to the chair, head facing down. He was still unconscious. I took a pail filled with hot water and poured it all over him. He woke up screaming and then ended up falling onto the ground. I chuckled darkly while my father lift him up. Greg was sobbing and shaking.

"Please Alessio.... let me go.. I'm sorry for betraying you and your family!" He screamed.

Greg have seen me torture people who cheated my money or stole the drugs I sell in this mafia world. He knows that I will slowly torture people and let them die. I went to the metal table at the end of the room while my dad sat down next to it, watching Greg who's eyes were big. I took pliers and a scissors. I placed the scissors into my back pocket and slowly walk to Greg who went paled.

"I hate liars and betrayers. Welcome to hell Greg" I whispered closely to his ears while He screamed and demanded me to let him go. I forced his mouth open and place the pliers onto his bottom middle teeth. I put pressure on it and pulled his teeth out. He screamed while blood went everywhere.

I took out the scissors behind my pocket and realised it's too small and went back to take the bigger one. I held Greg's middle finger and snap it off. He screamed and thrashed around.

I then took the pliers and grab his tongue with it, positioning the big scissors on where I want to cut it.

"Like a I said, I hate liars." I said darkly, forcing and pulling his tongue all the way out and then cutting it off.

I walked to the metal table and placed the bloody tools onto it and grabbed the spoon. I loaded my gun and placed it behind my waistband. I place the spoon and the corner of his eyes while he whimpered.

I push the spoon into his sockets and scooped his right eye out while he scream and begged for my forgiveness.

I place my gun on his temple and said loudly,
"I'm a monster and you know it. You've seen me do this to others and this is your fate. No pain, no gain. See you in hell mate."

Then I pulled the trigger . Greg's eyes rolled back and his chest stop moving up and down.

I washed my hands clean at the sink and dried them. My father already when home after Greg died. He was disappointed because Greg was like his own son. I walked out and saw Greg's body still at he same exact spot. I scoffed and went out of the secret basement. I head to the guest's shower and leaned my head onto the wall as the water falls onto my back, water droplets rolling down my body. I stared at my hands and sighed.

I'm a monster everyone should be afraid of and the worst thing I'm going to do it break my wife's heart.