Traitor

Adelina's POV

It's been two weeks since Alessio and I got back from Bora-Bora. We went to snorkeling and jet skiing. Also, we mostly spend MOST of our time in our room. If you know what I mean. When we got back, Maria told Alessio that someone threatened me and killed Oreo. I was so broken because my kittens were gifts from my father and someone killed one of my babies. Alessio raged when he read the note. He increased security for me and himself. He made calls to find whoever did this to Oreo and threatened me. I was crying most of the time and Alessio consoled me. I felt as if I didn't take proper care of my own pets. Having pets is a huge responsibility. Alessio even called Savannah to my place with her twins and spend time with me while Demetri and him find out who did this. Apparently, Mafias take threats seriously.

I have been with Savannah and her twins, in Me and Alessio's room. We have been watching moving and playing with the twins and my kittens. At 8pm, Demetri would come and bring his family back home. And everytime Savannah promise she'll come back tomorrow. She knew how much my kittens meant to me.

I fiddled with my necklaces that Alessio gave me as I sat at the balcony with my kittens, looking out of the window. Savannah already gone home. This morning, I felt extremely light-headed and threw up in the bathroom. I didn't tell Alessio because he have so many things on his mind right now. Me being sick, will only have more problems for him. I just slept in while waiting for Savannah.

Lately, Alessio have been avoiding me. I always think positive and think that he is just busy with the threat and finding out who did this cruel act upon Oreo. But I can't help it. When I tried to kiss him, he avoided it and told me that he was tired. Tomorrow is when Alessio going to New York for I don't know how long and I know I'll miss him so much.

I heard our bedroom door open and I turned behind and saw Alessio look tired as ever. I got up and went inside. We hugged each other and hear our hearts beat as one.

"Al, Maria packed your bags and I help her. It's gonna be a long stay huh?" I said, looking at him in his eyes and he nodded, gulping.

"I'm leaving early in the morning so you don't have to send me mio caro," he said, caressing the side of my face and I nodded asking if he was sure.

I look at his three luggages that is placed at the corner of our room. I pulled him down for a kiss. We kissed each other passionately and he placed me on the bed.

"I found out who threatened you and killed Oreo. It was Greg. I fucking trusted him." He said pulling his hair.

I took his hands and kissed his knuckles.

"I had a bad vibe when i first met him. Where is he now?" I asked, tracing his features.

"Somewhere where I'm gonna torture him." He growled.

"Maybe you should leave it to the authorit-"

"No, he threatened you. Meaning he threatened me," he said sitting up.

I sat up and rubbed his tensed shoulders. 

He turned to face me and kiss me. He pushed me down and started removing my clothes. I moaned and removed his clothes.

"Alessio please," I moaned, unzipping his pants and pulling his d!ck out.

And that night, we made love passionately and he kissed me like it was the last time we'll be doing this. Like it was the last time we'll meet each other.