Chapter 3: Upload again

Author's Note:
Saw that some of you have problems with reading chapter 3 so imma just take this risk and post thjs without private:) enjoy!

Chapter 3: Reuploaded

Adelina's POV;

When we got back home, Alessio was screaming into the phone in Italian. Saying about how someone was backstabbing him and stealing his goods. He is obviously a mafia king, a drug lord. Alessio went into his office, leaving alone in this big mansion. It was currently 11 pm. All the staff obviously went home, so its just me and Alessio.

I went straight into my room to clean myself up. I filled my tub with yet again vanilla scented soap and went to the sink to remove my make up. I tied my hair into a bun and remove my clothes. I immediately went into the warm tub.

My body and mind felt so relaxed.
I put my phone into the speaker nearby and play a cover of 'Whiskey' by Lauren Giraldo.

"All of the shotboys think I'm divine but I don't want to waste it" I sang softly, closing my eyes.

-
You're on the top shelf
And I'm looking up
Perfectly crafted

Bartender tell me
What's in that cup
Yeah I got to have it

I know you won't burn when I drink my glass
I know how to drink it I learn pretty fast
So take me to bed, babe, and I'll close my eyes
Yeah I like the whisky with my lullaby
Throw it back
Sip it slow....
-
When the song was over, I got out of the tub and covered my body with my robe.

I went into my walk-in-closet and took my night outfit. I wore my white lace thongs and wear my silk pajamas. Obviously there's no need to put on a bra since I'm going to bed anyways.

1:30am.

Wow, I took so long in the toilet. I went out my room and went to Alessio's room. I open the door and peek in but he was not in there. I hear shouting from his office and open the door a little so that I can peek inside. He was against his huge brown desk, his back was facing me.

"Trovare che l uomo e conducilo da me. Viva. Lui è un traditore e un traditore sarà sempre il suo pene." Alessio shouted into his phone and threw his Iphone onto the wall. (Find that man and bring him to me. Alive. He's a traitor and a traitor will always get his punishments.)

I slowly walked into his office and went behind him.

"What happened Alessio? Are you ok-"

Alessio pulled me into him, hugging me tightly.

"Ales-"

"La mia cara" he whispered and started kissing my neck.

Alessio lifted me up and placed his hands on my butt. Automatically I wrapped my leg around his waist. I can feel his friend poking my core. I felt my back hitting something soft, instantly I know I'm on a bed.

What am I doing?

"Alessio, I'm not-"

Alessio started kissing my collar bone and kept going lower.

I want to say I'm not ready but it's like my voice is not coming out.

He started unbuttoning my top and removed my pants along with my thongs.

"Fuck Adelina"

He stroked my c*nt and pushes two fingers in.

"Aless...sioo"

He kept going faster. I held onto his shoulder tighter.

Holy Shit.

I felt myself came all over him. He suck his two finger that was in my pu$$y and stared into my eyes. Alessio removed his shirt, revealing his sculpted body. He unzip his jeans and grabs me by the waist.

"Alessio....No.. I'm not ready," I whispered, tears formed in my eyes.

My lips trembled and a lone tear traced down my cheek.

"You are fucking ready!" He shouted and loud, heaving sobs tearing from my throat.

He places his tip onto my entrance and puts my hands above my head. My right nipple hardened as Alessio suck and bite hard onto it. I muffled a scream. He kisses my lips and pushes the strands of hair that was covering my face.

"Tonight, you're mine" He said darkly.

He thrust deeply into me. He thrusts again and he's gone off careening nowhere. Tears fall from my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I held tightly onto him and sob.

I'm being raped by my own husband.

"Sei così stretto!" He groaned thrusting harder into me. (You're so tight!)

Alessio came into me but kept thrusting hard into me, over and over again. I couldn't feel any pleasure. I felt pain. I felt numb. Numb like when he left me alone on our wedding day.

Suddenly, blackness surrounds me.

_____________________

I woke up suddenly, memories from last night came flooding back into me. I started sobbing softly and hugged myself. I look over to my right shoulder and saw Alessio sleeping peacefully after what he did to me.

Monster.

I slowly remove his hand that is wrapped around me and replacing it with a pillow. He hug the pillow tightly and mumbled to himself. I walk slowly to his toilet. Pain shoots from my below area. Tears started to form as I look at myself in the mirror. My dirty blond hair was all over the place, dry blood was in it. My hazel-green eyes was bloodshot red and puffy due to all my cryings from last night. My bottom lips had dry blood on it and a bruise was forming below it. My collarbone and my breast have hickeys all over them. In between my thighs there was so many bruises that look like fingerprints.

My husband is a monster.

I went into the shower and switch the setting to rainfall and hugged myself. I couldn't stop crying. Images from last night fills my head. I screamed and scrubbed myself with soap but I could feel his touch all over me.

I felt someone enter the shower room with me.

"Adeli-"

I turned and hit Alessio chest with my fist.

"Get out Alessio! I said get out!" I hit him with my fist and kept pushing him away from him.

"I'm sorry mio amore, I'm so sorry baby," he pulled me into his arms and sobbed.

Alessio wasn't a man who shows his emotions.

"Why Alessio? Why didn't you stop?" I sobbed.

"I'm so sorry mio amore."

________

[Author's Note]:

Firstly, I don't promote rape. Rape is a disgusting thing someone would do or could do to innocents girls or boys. This is a fiction book. Nothing here is real or had happened to me or any I know.

Secondly, reason why you have remove this book, follow me and add me back again because I set this chapter as private because it's mature. As you can see, I rate this book as 'mature content'. You won't be missing a lot if you do not read chapter 3 because I do not really go into to what Alessio and Adelina did during the afternoon and evening. If there's any mature scenes, I would have '*' in front of the chapter. Don't worry my younger readers.

Thirdly, if there is any grammatical mistakes, i'm so sorry my fellow readers, this is just draft and will be edited when the story is completed (who knows when since I update like so freaking long).

Lastly, Thank you to those who kept reading and not giving up on me.

PS; i'm will be so embarrassed if any of my beautiful and amazing best friends read this because they would fucking tease me but oh well. They're dirty 24/7 anyways. LOL.

Till next time.