Author's Note

HEY GUYS! I am almost done with this book and still editing some parts so SOON i'll update! Also, I have a new book!!
It's called 'Alpha Grayson'.
GIVE MY NEW BOOK A CHANCE GUYS!!!
READ, VOTE & COMMENT on it!!
XOTWOD 🕊
_____________________
ALPHA GRAYSON by addictiveabel

GIVE MY NEW BOOK A CHANCE GUYS!!! READ, VOTE & COMMENT on it!!XOTWOD 🕊_____________________ALPHA GRAYSON by addictiveabel

Ruthless and Cold-Hearted Grayson Black, Alpha of DarkMoon Pack.
25-years old Grayson Black have been searching for his mate, his QUEEN, since he was 18 years old. He gave up after five years of searching. Everyone said that he will never find his mate and his mate will never love him. Of course, he believed whatever they said. When he gave up searching for his mate, he started sleeping around with a lot of girls and started to kill packs to get more land, power and people.

Emily Violet Richard just turned 18-years old. Emily's is the only child and after her father died from cancer,  her mother have been taking care of her. Both of then were part of the omegas in her pack, Purity Pack. She was asleep when suddenly the warning alarm was heard throughout her pack land. There is an attack. Emily's mother slammed her door opened, grabbing her arm and told her to run as fast as she can.

When Emily and her mother was running towards the forest, Emily smelled intoxicating smell and stopped. He mother was shouting at her to keep running but Emily looked around. Then, her eyes met with dark green with golden specs eyes that belongs to Alpha Grayson.

"Grayson Black is the Alpha that everyone warned about."
____________________

"You are mine! Understand?" He shouted in my face while I kneel in front of him, showing my submission towards my Alpha, my Mate.

"Yes Alpha Grayson," I whispered, tears falling down my face.
____________________

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEXUAL CONTENT and FAST MOVING STORY.

CopyRight © by addictiveabel
All Rights Reserved