Dancing in the rain

Today warped tour was over and I was at home sitting on my bed and I got a text I was assuming it was one of my friends but as I looked at my phone my eyes went wide "NO WAY!!" I yelled looking at the text. Kyle David hall just texted me! Kyle texted ME! Out of all people me! I read the text
K:hey now that warped is over I was wondering if you wanna hang out if you don't live to far!

(Yn): ya totally!

K: ok I will send you directions!

(If you don't live in Columbus Ohio just pretend you or him moved)

He sent me directions and he was so close I could actually walk! How did I not know this earlier.
I got to his door and knocked "hey wow that was fast!" "Ya turns out I'm only a street away!" "So I was wondering do you want to go on a walk" "there calling for rain" " it doesn't look like its gonna rain" *looks out door and sees black clouds rolling in* "umm Kyle I don't know what you see but it looks like it's going to rain" "it will just roll over don't worry" "ok then whatever you say". We were walking and he said he wanted to take me somewhere cool. He brought me to a beautiful meadow with flowers and tall bright green grass! It felt magical! "Wow Kyle this is beautiful!" Kyle murmured under his breath hoping you didn't hear "like you" but you did hear and you turned around "Kyle you really think I'm beautiful" "ya (yn) you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met!" "Really" I ran up to him and hugged him and it started to poor rain and before I knew it his lips were on mine and I never wanted it to end but eventually we had to part "hey I know we have only met once but I never believed in love at first sight... Until I met you I love you (yn)" "I love you to Kyle!" I hugged him so tight and with so much love because my dream has come true just breathing the same air as Kyle is breathtaking seeing him with your own eyes instead of on a screen is beyond amazing! And to actually be with Kyle is a dream made into reality because Kyle is my everything and I hope I'm his. "(Yn) will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course!" After our moment he pulled out his phone and put some music on and we both started dancing in the rain! Today was a dream come true!
***************************
Thank you for every one that reads this story and comments it means a lot to me! You are all so amazing and I hope you liked the chapter I'm also sorry if the chapters take awhile to come out since school just started so lots of stress have a great day!!! Bye
-Bre