New begining

I instantly start to panic I'm in a filed there is really no way place to hide so I had to face the fact that I actually had to face him. I looked up to see him his head down and tear stained cheeks I felt really bad, I don't know why I should because he hurt me but I still love him so it still hurts to see him in pain. I watched him sit down and pull out his phone I was shocked that he didn't even notice me I didn't know what to do part of me wanted to get his attention while the other part was kind of relieved. I look back over to see him calling someone who I don't know but I can't help but ease drop on what I can hear in the conversation.... "hey" "what do I do man I messed up so bad like really bad and I just lost my favourite person in this universe because I felt insecure, she probably hates me now" I could see tears slowly escaping his eyes and as much as he tried to hold them back he couldn't and he let them fall. My heart broke because I instantly want to scream out I don't hate you! But I can't a few more minutes go by and he eventually hangs up with whoever he was talking to, that's when I made the decision to walk over and talk to him. With all the energy I had left I walked over to Kyle my heart pounding in my chest adrenaline running through my veins, it was like meeting him all over again I was just so nervous. I then quietly sat down next to him as he slowly looked up it almost felt like slow motion.

Kyle's p.o.v
I looked up to see (yn) no wait it can't be! I must be dreaming I repeatedly pinched my arm and realized I'm not dreaming she is sitting right here in front of me. I looked into her eyes and realized I wasn't the only one crying. I'm still so angry at myself for putting her through that pain she never deserved it.
"Hey" I said barley audible "hey" she said back almost in a whisper "I understand why you ran away if you want you can get your stuff and move out we can also cancel the wedding plans if you want" she looked up at me and gave a slight nod " there will be no need for that" I looked at her confused "Kyle I don't hate you, I don't think I ever could you make me the happiest person on earth and when I first started watching your channel you saved my life without you there would be no me and because of that I could never hate you" I looked up at her once again to see her (ec) eyes sparkling in the sunlight "I don't think we should cancel the wedding how about we just postpone it until we work things out" I smiled and agreed I have no idea how I got so lucky. We both looked at the filed in silence but it wasn't an awkward silence it was like a peaceful silence "this would make a really nice picture (yn) said she pulled out her phone " shit it's dead" " I could take it for you and send it to you" " she kind of giggled "but your "email isn't working" so you will text it to me right" I laughed "right but your phone is actually dead this time right" she then let out another cute giggle "yup and did you know it wasn't actually dead??" " your friend acted quite odd and your reaction to your phone dying kind of gave it away" "did you know my email wasn't working??" She laughed "why would you just give your number out to any one of course I had my suspicions" I think this moment is what we needed it's kind of like when we first met it kind of like a new beginning.....................................................
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yay I'm back!! I have decided to come back to this story because I now have a tiny bit more time and I'm currently not as stressed as I was before which I find odd since school is starting soon and high school is terrifying but hopefully I will manage I hope you like this part it is currently five in the morning and I can't sleep 👌👌 I'm also going camping tomorrow so that's cool and exciting I hope everyone who is reading this is doing well and I once again just want to thank everyone who reads this it dose mean a lot so thank you and I will try my hardest to continue writing throughout the school year but updates may be slow so I apologize but other than that I should probably sleep now because I have to wake up early😋😋