Getting ready for the holidays!

So the holiday season is almost here or is idk?? But I'm going to for sure update this on Christmas! So yay! And once again I'm sorry for not updating so I'm going to try and update every second Friday!
***************************
It was late and me and Kyle were just cuddling and watching a movie. The weather is getting colder so that means more indoor activities! Sometimes we play hide and seek when we are board or play board games or other things you do inside when it is cold. I have been begging Kyle to help me decorate but Kyle is being lazy and won't help me get the decorations out of the attic! "Kyle?..." "yes (yn) what do you want?" "I want to decorate the house!" "But the decorations are in the attic!" "So?..." "(yn) it's scary up there!" "Awww Kyle your afraid of the attic!" "Yah" he said shyly. "Why are you so afraid of the attic?" "(Yn) do you not watch horror movies, do you know how many things go wrong in the attic" "Kyle is your house haunted?" "No?" "Then it will be fine, come on please for me?" I said giving him puppy eyes " but (yn) it's still November" I still gave him puppy eyes and he finally caved in "fine but If we die it's your fault". We went up and looked for the boxes that said decorations. "AHHH KYLE!!" "What! Are you ok" "hahaha got you!"  Kyle just gave me a glare "I'm sorry please Kyle forgive me?" He looked at me than smiled "only if you give me a hug" I went over and hugged him because his hugs are the best! "And I need five dollars than I will forgive you" I gave him a little nudge "ya right!" I said rolling my eyes. We grabbed the boxes and started to decorate! It took forever but it was worth it! "Kyle can I show you the lights I put up out side the house!" "Sure". We walked out and I turned in the lights "woah (yn) I think you put up way to many lights!" "Kyle there is no such thing as to many Christmas lights! Just think we will have the brightest house in the hole town!" "Or hole state!" Kyle said laughing. "Ok (yn) my turn to show you something" he showed me the decorations he put up in the house and it looks really good! "Now (yn) you have to kiss me" I gave him a a confused look because that was the least expected thing he could have said in that moment. He pointed up to show we were standing under a mistletoe! I got the hint and gave him a kiss! Then we went back to snuggling on the couch with hot chocolate watching a movie!
***************************
Yay I finally updated! So ya I hope you liked this chapter and I will be updating this on Christmas and on Friday! Also is my school the only school that gets offended when you say Christmas because today I said "this weekend I'm going to get a Christmas tree" and my teacher looked at me and said "no Breanna your getting a holiday tree!" But once again thanks for reading it really dose mean a lot!