Runaway

I ran faster then I ever have before my cheeks stung from the cold hitting my wet face but at the same time it felt so good. I found a park not to far away it had a bench so I sat there and cried. I didn't know if it was such a good idea to stay at a park late at night. I saw some teens they went to the park, I could smell weed and I decided it was best for me to leave since they wouldn't be very stable minded. I decided to just keep walking. I heard a car horn honk at me but I kept walking the car stopped and when I walked passed the parked car a mans voice yells "hey" I quickly look to see it's my ex Ryan "(yn?)" "hey Ryan "hey what happened are you ok?" "It's a long story but I'm fine" "do you want to come to my house to talk about it?" I had no where to go so I thought why not. His house was only two minutes away from where I was. We got inside and he made us some tea. We talked for hours and caught up with each others lives. He offered to let me stay until I got things figured out, I gladly expected and slept on the couch. I woke up and started to freak out forgetting where I was I then realized what happened yesterday. I got up put in my shoes and coat and left a note saying I'm going for a walk. I walked for about 15 minutes until I reached the field that Kyle brought me too, it's a good place to calm down. I then heard footsteps on the trail beside the field and I saw a boy turn the corner but it wasn't just any boy it was Kyle.....
................................................sorry I haven't updated in forever I had a lot of problems the last few months. One of my friends called the cops on me for prank calling her and apparently I threatened her (which I didn't) we got all that figured out. My grades in math are also slipping so I had to catch up on that so I had to take a break and get my life together I'm so sorry and
I just want to thank everyone for the comments they are really the only thing that motivates me to keep going and I hope you are enjoying the story thanks!