Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving yesterday!!
**************************
I was getting ready because me and Kyle are going to his house for thanksgiving! I'm excited but this will be my first time meeting his parents (in this story pretend when you met Kyle he lived on his own)
I kept pacing back and forth brushing my hair. " (yn) what are you worrying about?" "What if I mess up and your parents hate me!" "They won't hate you!" "How do you know?!" " I don't" I rolled my eyes and flopped on the bed, I felt Kyle flop beside me "(yn) I'm sure they will love you" really?" "Really" I got up and got changed we heard a car horn beep and we saw his brother zach pull up in the driveway. We got in the car as his brother drove off down to Kyle's old home and were his parents live. We pulled up into the driveway and I got out, my hands shaking scared I will mess up. I guess I didn't realize how much I was worrying because I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt a hand grip mine. "Don't worry it will be fine" "I looked up at Kyle and gave him a hug. In the background it sounded like a little girl screaming over a puppy me and Kyle look over to see zach fan girling over us. "Sorry did I do that out loud" me and Kyle laughed as we walked to the front door. zach said "you know I've always wanted a sister!" At first I didn't get it but then I realized what he meant! If me and Kyle got married I would be his sister in law. Dose he think me and Kyle are going to get married! Just the thought of marrying Kyle makes me really happy! Kyle's parents opened the door and i introduced myself.  We ended up eating around 4:00 and every thing went fine I even had a few conversations with his mom! When we got home I got ready for bed .I laid down on the bed and felt Kyle lay down beside me, he grabbed my hand and asked "so how was it?" "It went well" "so I was right" "yes Kyle you were right" "pardon I didn't here that "
"Kyle you were right that nothing went wrong and I don't think your parents hate me" "(yn) they loved you I talked to them and you know I would never lie" " I know" "I love you (yn)" " I love you Kyle" that's the last thing we said till we fell asleep in each others arms.
**************************
I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving yesterday I'm Canadian so I celebrated it in October but I hope everyone in America had an amazing thanksgiving. I would be thankful if you guys would leave suggestions in the comments for future scenarios! Thank you everyone for reading!