Catching Up On The Past

Now, Wonder Woman was flying her Invisible Jet, her iconic and futuristic mode of transport, soaring above in the skies. After dealing with the mutant insects so far in Metropolis, they had gotten word from the Watchtower that they detected more of the monsters in other cities. Thus, the Justice League spread out across the USA, and prepare to defeat the monsters.

Wonder Woman sets the Invisible Jet on autopilot, and walked back to behind the cockpit, where Braedey was. Fortunately, the craft can carry more than one person. Wonder Woman sat down next to him, as he looked to her. "I...I guess this might be a bit of a shock." She admits.

"Actually....it isn't." Braedey replied back. "To be honest, I wanted to know where I actually came from, and who was my mother." He paused to recollect his thoughts. "The only things I can remember were you, because your blue eyes and black hair remained in my memory, while the tiara and the symbol didn't seem to make sense to me." He pulled the tiara off his head, and stared at the silver trinket, then looked at Wonder Woman's tiara. "Wait. You wished for me to be close to you, so you made this for me."

"That's right." Wonder Woman takes her tiara off, and she placed it on top of his. "MY real name is Diana. Princess Diana." She finally introduced herself. Suddenly, the two red stars shine brightly, as the two then hover in place. "Amazing what Amazon and God magic can do?" She asked.

"Yeah." Braedey grabbed his tiara, then placed it back on his head. "Also, I need to ask you something: why did you send me away when I was five?"

Diana's smile fell a little, as she looked away for a short moment. She thought about the reason why she had to send away her only son from Themyscira. She looked back, prepared to give her answer. "Well, the reason why I had to send you away, is because we were at war." Braedey's expression fell as he heard the word 'war'. "Titans began to attack Themyscira, and we had to fight back. We stood tall against the enemy, but when I saw a Titan begin to attack the palace, I knew you were there, so I had to go and get you back." A small tear fell from her left eye. "When I found you, you were fast asleep, and the Titan had been defeated. When you woke up, you were just full of life, and I knew that I couldn't risk you being here. So, I took you to the sea's edge, and I prayed to Hera to watch you over till the time is right. I placed you in a basket, then sent you away so you'd be safe."

Braedey processed this information, and thought about this. He then remembered being placed inside of a basket by Diana, then feeling the rocking of the waves, which made him fall asleep. Then, he woke up when he felt someone had picked up the basket, and opened it, and the person was a female fisherman. When the boat soon arrived at Happy Harbour, he was taken to the Police to see if they could get a description of him, to no avail. So, he was taken to an orphanage, and he was being treated like family there. Also, he got his Earth name of Braedey, which makes him remember his Themyscira name.

"I...I remember my original name." Braedey looked to Diana, who seemed to be amazed. "I think it was Octavius. Am I right, is it Octavius?"

"Yes. My mother wished to name you something else, but I insisted this be your Themysciranian name." Diana replied. "It sounds nice. Braedey 'Octavius' Diana. It sounds odd, but it could work."

"I like it." Braedey smiled, just as the proximity warning in the Invisible Jet goes off. "Sounds like we're arriving at our destination."

As both Braedey and Diana looked out the front of the cockpit of the Invisible Jet, they see a city with smoke rising up from the rooftops and streets, and they know monsters could be in the city

As both Braedey and Diana looked out the front of the cockpit of the Invisible Jet, they see a city with smoke rising up from the rooftops and streets, and they know monsters could be in the city. Diana turned the plane away, and landed the Invisible Jet somewhere where the monster insects won't be able to find it.

The two exited the jet, just as Superman and Batman arrived, along with Green Lantern and The Flash.

"So, what are we going to target?" Braedey asked.

"We need to find the source of all this destruction, and also find a way to shut it down from the inside." Batman explained, just as the group of heroes hear what might be a buzzing sound.

They all looked up, and they saw what might be a cross of a dragonfly and a crab, since the body of the creature is heavily armoured, with mandibles on the mouth fitted with humungous teeth twice the size of mammoth tusks, along with humungous dragonfly-like wings on the back, and also has a humungous railway howitzer cannon sized stinger on the end of an Airbus A380-ft long tail, while the main body was twice the size of its tail.

"How about we deal with that before anything else?" Braedey suggested, as The Flash cracked a smile

"How about we deal with that before anything else?" Braedey suggested, as The Flash cracked a smile. Seems this kid has a sense of humour. Diana simply rolled her eyes, but patted Braedey gently on the back of his head.