Braedey 'Octavius' and Wonder Woman VS Gigantia

(Iceland)
(9:30AM EST)

In the cold landscape of Iceland, a futuristic aircraft soared across the skies, heading to a site where one of the Justice League's most known enemies had been located. The craft had two large fusion engines on the back, a slim boat-shaped front, whilst having two large tail-fins on the ends of the rear wings. This was a Javelin, one of the crafts used by the League.

Onboard the Javelin were Braedey 'Octavius', along with Wonder Woman

Onboard the Javelin were Braedey 'Octavius', along with Wonder Woman. These two were tasked to go and see what the issue was, and try and contain it.

Braedey looked at his sword, which had his Amazon name etched into the golden hilt, and the silver blade had what looked like a dragon etched into it. He then placed the sword it's scabbard on his hip, and stood up, just as he sensed the Javelin touching down on the ground.

As he and Wonder Woman left the Javelin, they saw what might've been an arctic base, but it seemed to be damaged by something, or someone. Almost, if not, all of the buildings around the two Amazons had been crushed beyond repair, along with a few snow vehicles, and it seems to be abandoned.

"Seems like there's nobody here." Braedey noticed.

"Batman told me the Air Force had evacuated the area, and everyone had been accounted for." Diana told him, and he sighed a little.

"Surprised to see me?" The two Amazons turned around, and saw a woman in a pink dress with red hair and blue eyes walking up. This woman was known as Giganta. Normally standing somewhere over six feet tall, Giganta could greatly increase her size at will alone, becoming gigantic, and becoming proportionately strong and heavy.

"Giganta." Wonder Woman groaned in annoyance. "Should've noticed your footprint in the snow." Then, she flew forward at the woman, but to Braedey's pure shock, the redhead suddenly grew up 50ft in height.

Giganta moved her right hand back, then gave Wonder Woman a backhand so hard, the Amazon princess crashed down into an undamaged building, making the roof buckle under the sudden force