Return Of Minerva

(Metropolis National Park)
(Metropolis)
(9:30AM EST)

Braedey, now having fully recovered from his deal with the Pacific Air DC-10, was walking in public, but in a blue shirt, jeans and boots, and was taking in all the sites that were around him. It felt good for him to be out and about with people.

'Seems like all that anyone could say about yesterday was that the Justice League saved all those people on the DC-10.' Braedey thought to himself, quietly starting a conversation to himself inside his head. 'So, who was the one who helped to save the plane? Ohh, I don't know. Maybe Superman and Wonder Woman. Maybe, but there was a third member. Who was it? I think it's the secret member of the Justice League they aren't telling us about.'

Suddenly, his thoughts were halted, as a large purple explosion occurred in the middle of a stone pathway, and people began to run away from the dust cloud. Braedey ran forward, but as he does, he stopped on the spot, as he saw who was in the dust cloud. It was none other than...

"Minerva?" He gasped in shock, seeing the woman here on Earth. But, he noticed a dark purple/pink aura around her body, along with her clothes being all new.

"Minerva??" Braedey was beyond bewildered at the sight of the witch of Themyscira

"Minerva??" Braedey was beyond bewildered at the sight of the witch of Themyscira. "What in the name of Satan are you doing here?"

"I'm here to get some payback for what you did to me back in Themyscira." Minerva explained, whilst her magic aura didn't let up. "And, I will not be so easy to defeat now."

"Is that so?" Braedey smirked, as unexpectedly, a red aura of energy began to appear around him, much to Minerva's surprise. "Remember what happened when I punched you so hard, your aura left you? Well, it saw me as a worthy being to commandeer it, and it now sees you as a threat." Then, the aura made his normal clothes give way to his Octavius armour. "And in my time recuperating, I mastered all of your magic energy, and I can use your power to my advantage."

"Like that'll stop me." Minerva held out a hand, as a dark aura engulfed it. "Heldo Ragdo!!" She yelled, and sent a beam of dark energy at Braedey.

"Weapon: Shield!" Braedey suddenly chanted, and a shield with his and Wonder Woman's markings then appeared next to him, and he held it up. The beam struck the shield, and the energy was suddenly, and unexpectedly, absorbed into the shield. "Now... try this on for size. Whirlwind!!" He chanted, and as he threw the shield, a tornado suddenly appeared, and it had the force of a category 5 hurricane.

Minerva didn't have time to think of a plan, as she was suddenly picked up by the winds, and was thrown into the ground with the force of over 1,000 container ships falling on her. She groaned in pain, but to anyone's shock that was watching in the nearby buildings and the streets, she got back up, albeit with a bit of shakiness in her step.