Welcome to The League

(Cavern)
(Outskirts of Metropolis)
(EST 8:30AM)

Sitting at the mouth of the cave he had been staying in for the evening, Braedey looked up to the blue sky above. Yesterday, he couldn't believe he almost killed a villain, all because he had lost control when he thought Diana was dead.

'I don't think I am worthy to being a true member of the Justice League.' Braedey thought to himself, then walked into the cavern. He didn't wish to see the light of day.

~*~*~
(Watchtower)

At the Justice League Watchtower, Wonder Woman was still wondering about her son Braedey, and hoped he was okay

At the Justice League Watchtower, Wonder Woman was still wondering about her son Braedey, and hoped he was okay. After what had happened yesterday during the bug invasion, she hadn't seen much of her son, and this has gotten her concerned.

"You know wondering about wont do much?" Diana looked over to her left, and saw Batman sitting there.

"You know I do worry about him." Diana replied. "I'm just concerned that he had run off. I've already lost him once, Bruce. I can't lose him again."

~*~*~

A few minutes later Braedey had walked into the cave, with a blue flash from a teleporter, Batman and Wonder Woman appeared. Diana had a pink and purple wrapped gift in her hands, topped with s pink bow. Diana wanted to give Braedey something after what happened during the giant mutant insect incident.

"You certain he's down here?" Batman asked

"Your scanner said so." Diana replied, as the two walked on into the cavern. As they walked in, Diana sees Braedey not far away. "Braedey?" She calls.

Braedey turned around, and saw Diana with Batman. "Hey, Mum." He sighed, as Diana sat next to him, whilst placing the present next to her. "I guess you're angry at me for what I did yesterday, right?"

Diana was surprised. "No. I'm actually surprised by what I saw yesterday." She explained to him. "Yesterday, I had watched you fight, and there has never been an Amazon that fought like the way you did. You are unique in your own ways."