The Amazonian Treatment, And Knowing About The Father

(Themyscira)
(9:00AM EST)

On the Island of the Amazons, Princess Diana and Braedey, who was still not feeling well, were up in the royal house of the city, and were waiting for a shaman to arrive, so she could see what Braedey's illness is.

Braedey was lying down on a flat rock bed, but with a pillow under his/her head, whilst Diana was sitting next to him/her. She felt bad to see her son like this.

"Mum..." Braedey groaned, his/her stomach growling a little. "After they find out what's wrong with me, and get me better..." He/She stopped for a moment, and took a deep breath. "...Could you tell me who my father is? I...I haven't seen him yet."

Diana looked stumped, and deep inside, she felt very broken. Braedey was confused of why his/her mother was acting like this, but instead of asking why, he/she decided against it.

Soon, the shaman had arrived, and began to give Braedey a special treatment. Using some herbs and a few special liquids, the shaman began to gently place small drops on Braedey's forehead, then placed the drops down and across his/her stomach, in the shape of a cross. The drops slowly entered his/her body, and as he/she lay on the bed, he/she felt his/her body beginning to feel better at a slow but certain rate. But then, as this happened, his/her body began to change about.

His/her body was getting slightly taller and was gaining and earning a now noticeable masculine shape: his/her butt was getting smaller in shape and size, his hips and waist were getting smaller and more manly, his/her stomach was getting back to the way it was before. His/her chest began to deflate, his/her breasts disappearing into his now flat manly chest, as if they never existed, while his/her womanhood disappeared and his/her manhood returned. With his/her hair, it got shorter, now reaching back to his jawline, while his/her arms and legs got larger in muscle size, and his/her face ends up being half hard and hard soft, at the same time his/her face was changing in shape, albeit being in a rather painful procedure.

After what felt like an eternity, Braedey groaned a little, then slowly sat up, and looked down at his body. He saw he was now back to the way it was before.

"I'm...I'm back..." He spoke, now in his male voice. He smiled at himself. "Braedey 'Octavius' is back."

Diana thanked the shaman for what she had done, and she lead Braedey over to the beaches. The sight was a rather settling and a very calming sight. But, as the two stood there, Braedey noticed his mother had small tears in her eyes.

"Mum? Is everything alright?" He asked her.

Diana looked to the sea for another few moments, then sniffed a little. She knelt to Braedey, and hugged him gently. "Every time I look to the sea, I always see your father." She told him. "He was a great man. He was someone I could trust with my life, and was one of the greatest warriors to have ever existed."

"What was he?" Braedey asked, as Diana lets go of her hug.

"His name was Thunder, since his voice was like thunder when he fought against monsters." Diana explained, then her smile faded. "That was, until..." She stopped, and looked to her feet.

"Mum." Braedey held his mother's hands. "What happened to my father?"

Diana sighed sadly, and looked to her son. "It all happened on the day when I had to send you away. The day when the giants attacked." She began to explain to him. "When I was taking you to the beach, one giant had spotted us, and was about to charge to us, until Thunder charged in, and fought against the giant. He fought valiantly, and I knew he would protect us." Diana felt a stray tear roll down her cheek. "But, when I headed back after I sent you away, I found Thunder's sword and shield on the ground, and all I could find of him... was only a hand."

Braedey froze in shock. "He was...killed?" He asked in shock.

"I'm afraid so, Braedey." Diana hugged him again. "That was why I didn't want the giants to find you. We had already lost enough Amazons that day, and we cannot risk losing another."

Braedey hugged Diana back, and placed his head on her left shoulder. "Mum. I understand why you had to send me away. You had to risk your life for me, and Dad had to sacrifice his life for us. We all have to give up something at a point in our lives."

Diana couldn't agree more, and held her son closer. "So, what do you want to do now?" She asked.

"Why don't we and Clarabel go and see a movie?" Braedey suggested.

~*~*~

A/N: apologies for this chapter being a short one. There will be more to come later on in the future. Also, apologies for many if they wanted to se the father of the OC. He will not be missed or forgotten.