64

So Olivia wasn't playing when she said I was going to need to be ready to run when she came in.

"Alright Dexter let's go." She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the room.

"What happen to the paper last night?" I asked as we ran down the hall

"I was uhh busy."

"Don't tell me you were having sex with her."

"I have to get something out of this. Plus she's gorgeous." She pulled me into another hallway and we hid behind another wall. She pulled my ear piece out and put it in her ear.

"You can be a little more gentle next time." I said

"Ok so whoever is ne the other side of this ear piece I need you to listen carefully." She said

I'm not sure what Nick or Margo said but then she started talking again.

"Ok so Nick, I need y'all to get ahold of the weapons that are heading this way. They are currently being flown in from Japan. The plain number is A7-8945. I know you can get into the system and shut things down. Also, tell your snipers I need some help outside the building. Val and I will do the rest."

There was some exchange of words between them after and she just started running without telling me anything. I ran behind her and she turned a corner and went into a room. As soon as I reached the room she pointed a gun in my direction and shot it. I turned around to see a dead woman on the floor.

"Next time warn me before you shoot my way."

I heard someone behind me and another guy was coming my way. I punched him in the face and took his gun and shot him.

"Here." She threw  two hand guns at me. "Which one?" She asked. I turned around and she's holding a crossbow and a rifle.

"What the hell do you have going on?"

"You have to be safe. Here, take this." She passed a rifle to me

"Ok let's go." She went out first and signaled for me to come out. She focused on the front and left of us. I focused on the back and right of us as we traveled down the hallway.

"Wait." I said as I stopped

"What's wrong?"

"It's too quiet. No one has approached us and this part of the building is almost vacant. Something is up."

"So what do you want to do?"

" let's go back. Let's go to where she is."

"No, we need to head for the door."

"That's what she wants. Think about it. As soon as we get to the door we will have a hundred bullets coming our way. She's probably watching us from her room through her cameras. Since you have my ear piece tell Nick to shut the cameras down."

She stood there for a second and then nodded her head before walking in front of me. We want back to the room I was in when I first got there. She wasn't there so we turned around but stopped when we heard Adriana scream something from her bedroom.

"Probably the last time I'll ever hear her screaming in her bedroom." Olivia said laughing. I chuckled and walked to Adriana's door. "What are you doing?" Olivia whispered

"She looks like a girl who likes surprises." I opened the door to see her tied up in a chair. "Well what the fuck is going on here?"

"Looks like we're the ones who got a surprise." Olivia said

"Nice of you to join the party." A man said as he finished a glass of what looked like Hennessey.

"George?! What the hell man?" Olivia asked