1 - Z A Y N

Z A Y N

08:03 PM

Los Angeles streets were starting to become deserted as the unexpected storm hit the area. People closed their doors for protection from the bone crushing storm that decided to attack four hours before New Year Eve. Kids oblivious of the change of weather as they snuggled into their blankets, while teenagers and adults hoped the storm would blow down so they can go party for New Year.

With that being said, our group of five boys with two body guards sat annoyed in the Los Angeles International Airport for another seven hours because of our delayed flights.

"Delayed, they're all delayed" Niall grumbled and huffed annoyed throwing himself on his disheveled jacket that was placed on the uncomfortable metal seats, "So what now?" he asked stretching both his legs putting his hands behind his head for support.

"The storm couldn't find another day huh?" Harry asked sarcastically placing his head on Louis's lap simultaneously stretching his long legs on Niall's lap for comfort.

Glancing around, I studied the environment we were sitting at. Not many people were stupid enough as us to have booked a flight on New Year's Eve, so the people sitting in the waiting area were indeed limited.

An old couple sat together talking the night away, a build up bloke sitting five rows in front of us with probably twenty seven tattoos; looked as if he just came out of jail, and a simple female had her glasses above her nose reading her book in concentration unaware of the environment around her unlike me of course.

That was of course only in the waiting area, people were still roaming around in the shops out of boredom, and shockingly a couple of fans had come and asked for autographs and walked away without any hustle, of course not that me or the boys were complaining; that was a relief.

"Well hello there" Harry exclaimed suddenly interrupting my stream of thoughts. We all turned towards Harry as he tried leaning on both his elbows still lying down and turning his head at someone with a smirk.

"What is it?" Louis asked confused and turned his head to the direction where Harry has been looking, "Ohhoo" Louis let out a chuckle also a smirk playing on his face. I, Liam and Niall all stared at the female that was four rows away from us bending down exposing a fit bum in tight yoga pants that donned her long legs. The female stood up again stretching backwards this time, her wavy blonde hair tied up in a high tail as we only studied her from the back admiring her luscious body.

"I'm going to the loo" I exclaimed getting up on my feet from the ground, before any dirty thoughts start swarming my mind.

"I might need to come with you if you know what I mean" Harry said winking at me, in response I scoffed at him as my legs led me to the bathroom that was right in front of our seats luckily.

Pushing the bathroom door, I walked inside and saw the familiar white looking bathroom with many stalls lined up and walked over to the exposed area in front of me and unzipped my jeans. I hate public bathrooms; I would rather die than use the dirty public stalks. Having a wee was fine, since my body wouldn't be touching any disgusting material, but if I ever had to sit down on the toilets... I would never even think about doing it.

I can't even imagine the amount of people that sat on them, and the kind of body diseases they might have had. Of course, every time I went into a public bathroom these horrifying thoughts skimmed my mind as I internally shivered.

Suddenly, the door opened and someone ran inside the stall bathrooms and the next thing that could only be heard in the empty bathroom was someone throwing up their guts into the toilets and coughing. I had the time to only take a glimpse of brown hair flying behind before the person disappeared into the stall.