16 - H A R R Y

H A R R Y 

12:09 AM

Autumn has been blushing since her and I kissed and sneaking glances at me in between. I noticed every single glance, and I couldn’t believe how shy and insecure she was making me feel.

The fact that she was staring right at me made me feel like an open book. She could see everything in me. People think just because I’m a celebrity and cameras were up in my face all the time I’m comfortable with all the attention. That was remotely not true, I hated being everywhere.

I liked my privacy. Zayn was more private; because somehow he’s made it clear from the beginning he didn’t like the attention. I am social, but wasn’t a great fan of the attention.

And here Autumn was giving me the attention I wanted. I felt on cloud nine that she was so interested in me. But then again, thanks to Lisa’s idea, there was no fate between us.

“Come on” Autumn finally spoke, pulling at my hand helping me get up from the back agonizing metal chair, “Let’s go somewhere”

Stumbling, I nodded and followed her as she kept pulling me by the hand. Autumn intertwined our hands together as I felt fireworks ignite inside my head. My face broke into a huge smile. I didn’t think I was capable of smiling that big, but thanks to Autumn, yes I can.

“Where are we going?” I finally asked as she kept taking turns in the vast airport passing random people.

Finally stopping by an empty area, away from everyone, she turned me around and pushed me against a wall. Smiling seductively, she kissed me just like how I had kissed her back when we shared a circle together.

At first I was surprised, as my eyes widened. But realizing what’s going on, I allowed myself to close my eyes as my right hand grabbed her from the neck pressing her face closer to mine. Tilting my head to the side, I went deep into the kiss savoring every moment we had together, before everything is pulled away from us forcefully.

Autumn moved her hands from my face and grabbed my waist as she pushed her body against me hard. The fire burning inside me was unrealistic. I’ve been with women before, I’m not going to deny that, but Autumn was so different. I had such hunger for her. Lust was outgrowing me and all the thoughts that I pushed at the back of my brain were breaking through and I wanted right then and there to have her.

The blonde’s hand reached for the button of my jeans as she fumbled with it trying to open it, as my hand ran through her luscious body. As she popped the button open, I realized what and where this was going on.

“N-no” I mumbled on her lips and pulled away unfortunately. Catching my breath from our intense kissing session I shook my head, “We can’t do anything here”

“Why not?” Autumn licked her swollen lips which made me go insane, my insides throbbing.

“We’re in an airport Autumn, we can’t” I said trying to contain myself. What went on right now… I couldn’t believe Autumn had it in her.

“I-I” she stuttered and backed away from me.

“Hey, hey” I held her by her shoulders, “Trust me, you don’t know what I want to do to you”

“I’ve been cheated on” she said out of the blue, sliding down the wall that held my back and crossed her legs on the floor.

I didn’t know what to say, but stayed silent as I sat beside her.

“He made it sound like it was so easy, and such a fucking mistake” she shook her head, “No, it’s not a mistake. He made a choice. Too bad he can’t choose the consequences that come along cheating” Autumn did not look at me, rather she stared at her fingers as if they were the most interesting thing on earth, and continued speaking,

“My life isn’t perfect Harry Styles. I’m so tired. My mother is dead, and my father is in an asylum, and here I am running away to Germany to keep away from his responsibilities” she chuckled, “Give me the best daughter award please”

“He went crazy after mom died, and it was so hard Harry. I tried taking care of him I swear, but I couldn’t do it anymore. I’m young, he should be taking care of me, not the other way around” she uncrossed her legs and brought her knees close to her chest trying to block away the pain.

“I just wanted a distraction, a person gets tired from fake smiling you know?” she looked at me in the eye and smiled – a painful smile – “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to force you on anything” she breathed out a laugh, “I sound like I was going to rape you”

I tried absorbing the entire new information in. I didn’t expect such a sweet happy girl like Autumn to carry such heavy weight on her shoulders. Taking a hold of her hand, I intertwined our fingers together and started playing with her fingers with a small smile on my face.

“You’re amazing” I mumbled, “I’m sorry for all this pain you have to carry alone, but you’re… amazing”

“Thank you”

Lying her head in my lap, I didn’t leave her hand and nor did she.

“I just want to sleep” she said and closed her eyes, “I want it to all go away”

I didn’t reply and allowed her to get comfortable on my lap as I simultaneously played with her fingers and hair.

Such a beautiful girl didn’t deserve all this pain. Her dad, her mother, and her boyfriend? All gone! What kind of life is this? I suddenly felt responsible for Autumn. I wanted to tuck her in bed and hold on to her and bring a good vibe in her life and take her away from all the pain she’s holding on to.

~

This chapter is specially for my beby gurl @famtaq ;) love you <3 x