f i v e

SANA'S POV

Our teacher gave us ten minutes to change into our P.E. uniform. The boys and the girl splitted up. We went to the girls' changing room and changed our clothes.

"Omo! My jogging pants are missing!" Someone said. The voice is quite unfamiliar for me. Maybe because I have not yet known her.

"Here, Nabongs, I have an extra." Jihyo said.

"Thanks!" That Nabongs thanked her. I got out of the cubicle and started to comb my hair.

"You're the new girl, right?" A girl asked me. She has blue and yellow highlights on the end of her hair. Those highlights complimented her, by the way.

"Yes." I faced her. She's smaller than me.

"Oh! Nice to meet you!" She then hugged me. Weird girl. "I'm Dahyun, but my friends call me dubu."

"Dubu? As in, tofu?" She nodded. "Why?"

"Her skin is the whitest!" Tzuyu answered. "And her bones are like dubu."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You'll know why later." A girl with red hair said. She's probably the smallest within us.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

She smiled, "Chaeyoung. Call me Chae or Chaeng. Either of the two is alright for me." We went out of the room and went to the gym.

"What are we going to do?" I asked them.

"Yoga." Jeongyeon said. I wanted to laugh when Jihyo rolled her eyes.

"How did you know?" Dahyun asked her.

"I saw it in the book." She answered. When we got inside the gym, our instructor ordered to form a line--by height. I chuckled when Chae's lips our pouting. She does hate to form in line especially when it's by height.

"Sit on the mats." Our instructor said. So we sat on the mat and listened to his instructions. He told us a specific move and gosh, I didn't know that yoga is hard.

"You're doing great, Dahyun." He said. We all took a look on Dahyun and we were amazed by how flexible she is. Super flexible. She's my idol now.

"Wow!"

"Daebak!"

"Such a tofu!"

Our classmates commented. I can't help but to stare at Dahyun's flexible body. She is so damn flexible.

Another position was told to us. I wanted to laugh at Momo because she can't do it. She's not that flexible although she's the best dancer I've ever known.

Yoga class ended at 10 in the morning.

"Before I leave, I'm going to announce something. Sit properly." He told us, so we sat properly and listened to him. "There will be a free training in basketball. Who wants to join?"

"Me!" Chae raised her hand. "I want to join, sir!"

"There's a height requirement, Ms. Son." Chae pouted. "You should be atleast 170 cm and above. What's your height?"

"159.5." She answered. My mouth was left open. She's that small? "But who cares, right? I can still do basketball."

"No--"

"Train her." We all looked at Yoongi. "She doesn't need to be tall to play basketball."

"It's in the rules--"