t w e n t y - f i v e

TAE'S POV

"How's your leg?" I asked Yoongi. I am really mad right now. "Answer me, Yoongi."

"Broken." Broken? His leg is broken? What the hell? "How's Nayeon?"

"She's worried sick." I answered him. "Nayeon's been crying for 20 minutes already because of your condition."

"Can you send her in?" I shook my head and he sighed. 

"Tae!" Mina ran towards me. I ordered her to give me an update about the incident. 

"Who's their coach?" I asked her when she reached me. I handed her a bottle of water and she drank it before answering me.

"Mr. Kim Heechul." She answered. "He told me that they will be responsible of the hospital bills for Yoongi's injury."

"That's it?" I asked her unbelievably.

"And," I looked at her, hoping that there's some good news. "He also said sorry."

"That is not what I expect, Mina." I said. I am really getting frustrated now. "Will they be disqualified?"

"No." she shook her head. "They said that it was a complete incident."

"Incident their faces!" I said with anger. I want to talk to the school dean. "Who tripped Yoongi?" I pointed at Yoongi who is lying on the bed right now.

"Someone named Oh Sehun." She answered. I want to report him. "Oh no, Tae. Don't do anything stupid." She tried warning me. "Don't do anything that is inside your head right now."

"But it's my responsibility as the president of the student council to attend to my students' needs, Mina. This case needs to be justified!" I really hate injustice. "What did Mr. Park said?" I asked her, pertaining to the school's owner.

"Mingyu is still contacting him." She sighed. "He'll text me any minute now." Silence covered the whole room. Yoongi is just staring at somewhere.

Until someone knocked. Mina opened the door and Nayeon and Sana showed up. Nayeon's eyes are swollen and red. She walked towards Yoongi with her hands shaking. We can all hear her sobs. I suddenly felt sad for her.

"How's his leg?" Sana whispered. 

"Broken." She, too, was shocked. "I'll do everything I can for Yoongi's case."

"What did the beauties say?" She knows the term? Wow. 

"They said that it was an incident."

"What. the. actual. hell?" She can't believe as well. "That's not true! We saw what happened, right, Tae?" 

"That's why I'm going to do everything to justify this." I told her and smiled. She looked so worried. "Don't worry, Sana." I kissed her temple.

"I'm outta here." Mina said and walked out. We chuckled. 

We looked at Nayeon and Yoongi. Both of them fell asleep. 

"Maybe we should give them privacy." Sana said and I agreed so we exited Yoongi's room. The others rushed towards us. They asked different questions.

"Ask Mina. I'm tired." I told them. And they did what I told them to do. They really asked Mina and Mina doesn't know who will she answer first. She glared at me, but I just laughed at her.

Sana hit my arm, "You're bad!"

"What? I didn't do anything!" I defensed, but she just continued on hitting my arm. Cutie Sana.