t w e n t y

SANA'S POV

"OMG! Ice the cake now!" I told Chae and she started icing the cake.

"What should I write?" She asked us.

"Happy birthday, Momo?" Dahyun suggested.

"That's too mainstream." Jihyo said. "How about, 'Happy Birthday, Pabo'?"

"That's too harsh." Jeong pouted and Jihyo rolled her eyes at Jeong. Seriously, Jihyo still hates Jeong?

"But atleast, we're honest." Nayeon said and we laughed.

"Did you cut the strawberries?" I asked her and her face went blank. She's not cutting it yet.

I chuckled, "Cut it now."

"Should we dip it on chocolate?" Mina asked first. "I think we should."

"Oh yes! That's a good idea!" I agreed. They started cutting the upper part of the strawberries. They are throwing off the upper part becauae it has the leaves.

While they were doing it, I called Hobie. They are in charge of Momo.

"Hobie!" I called him when he answered the phone.

"Sana! Is it okay now?"

"Are you with Momo right now?"

"No. She's with Yoongi and Jin."

"What? You're in charge of Momo, right?" I asked him, confused. Seriously, why did he let Momo go with those two? The grumpy grandpa and the pink princess. "Where are they?"

"In the clubhouse." I can sense that he's smiling right now. "Probably because they are already tired walking."

"Is that so? I will just call you if we're already done preparing." I told him.

"Okay. Noted."

"Thank you, Hobie."

"Anything for Momo." I chuckled. I think he has a crush on Momo. "Bye."

"Bye." And then I ended the call. I looked at Nayeon. She's still cutting the strawberries. She's too slow.

"Why aren't the strawberries cutting?" She asked in frustration. I watched her cut the strawberries and I know what the problem is.

"You're using the knife the other way around!" She stopped from cutting and realized what I said.

"Oh my gosh, this is like half of the strawberry." Jeong held the upper part of the strawberry. Wow, that's a waste.

"Is the milkshake ready?" I asked Dahyun and Jimin. They are in charge of the milkshake. For sure, Dahyun will celebrate because she and Jimin is having a moment. But even though they were making the milkshake, I always caught Jimin staring at Chae. This is bad. Tsk.

"Yeah." Jimin nodded. "Chae, may I help you?" He left Dahyun and went to Chae. Dahyun sighed when Jimin left her. She's hurt for sure.

"I need no help, Jimin. Thanks." Chae said. She put the pastry bag on the side and showed me the cake. It's color pink--Momo's favorite color.

"Let's put the chocolate-dipped strawberries now." Jihyo said and placed the strawberries on the place where they are meant to be.

"Hey guys!" Tae and Kookie came in Momo's house while holding three paperbags.