n i n e t e e n

SANA'S POV

I knocked and opened the door. I saw Tae sleeping on the bed while her sister is beside him.

"Sana! You came!" Eonnie told me as she walked towards me.

"Y-Yes, what happened to him?" I asked her, but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Do me a favor, please?"

"Yes, eonnie." I nodded.

"Please look after Taehyung. I have a job interview." She told me. But if I would look after Taehyung, that means that I will not be able to go to school.

"Okay." I answered. She hugged and thanked me. "Good luck on your interview, eonnie."

"Thanks! I'll be back after the interview." She told me and left me. I walked towards the sleeping Taehyung. I sat on the monoblock chair beside the bed and just watched him sleep.

He looks so peaceful. This is what I am talking about yesterday night. I am so worried that something might happen to him. I don't want to see him in a condition like this. Lying in a hospital bed and sleeping like he wasn't caught in an accident. I like the annoying Taehyung more. Even though I hate annoying people.

I looked at the clock and it's already quarter to 8 AM. Classes will start soon.

*

MINA'S POV

"Were you able to contact Tae?" Jin asked me.

"No. His phone was turned off." I shook my head. I put my phone back to my pocket. I am getting worried of Tae.

"Wait!" Momo stood up on the chair. What is this girl doing? "Sana is not here yet!"

"What?" Jihyo turned her head around to look for Sana. "Oh sh-- she's not here!"

"What happened to the both of them?" Jimin walked towards me.

"U-Uh, I don't know." I answered him. It's quite awkward right here. I'm standing between the man that I love and the man that I had a crush on with before.

"Mina," Dahyun walked towards us. Well, this is more awkward. "Mr. Do is finding you. The school council will have a meeting in five minutes."

"What? Tae is not here yet." I told her. "Tae needs to be at the meeting. We must know where he is."

"Maybe he's still sleeping." Jimin said. "I mean, he's really tired yesterday."

"Yesterday? What did he do yesterday?" Jin asked.

"He always go to work every night--"

"Work? He's a working student?" Dahyun asked and Jimin nodded. "What for?"

"He needs money. I helped him get a job at a café because I'm friends with the owner." He explained. Our classmates started to join the conversation.

"So you're the mastermind." Hobie pointed Jimin.

Jimin raised his hand in defeat, "No. I am not. I just helped him."

"Wait, why does he need money? He has savings, right?" Joonie asked. He's right. Tae has savings, so why does he need more money? Isn't his earnings enough?

"Savings last, guys." Jeongyeon said. "I heard that his sister is living with him right now. Maybe he needs money to help her."

"Can't her sister work instead of him? She knows that he's a student, right?" Nayeon said.