f i f t y - s i x

SANA'S POV

I went to the pet store today. Tae's at his work and he doesn't know that I'm in the mall--the same mall that he's working at. I don't want him to see me because I want this to be a surprise. This is crazy and risky, but there's no harm in trying, right?

"What kind of dog does he want?" Tzuyu asked me. She's with me right now since I know that she loves dogs and she'll help me choose one.

"I don't know," I shrugged my shoulders. She gave me an "I'm-done-with-your-shits" look. "Don't give me that look, Tzuyu."

"Pabo," I heard her whisper. "You don't exactly know what kind of breed does Tae wants?"

"No." I shook my head. She gave me her "I'm-judging-you-silently" look. "C'mon, Tzuyu, let's just enter the store and buy him a dog."

"A dog or a pup?" She asked as we enter the store. As soon as we enter the shop, a dog with white fur caught my eyes. I walked towards the dog and looked at it fascinatingly.

"This pup is so cute," I said and smiled. It's so cute! I feel like I want to buy it now! "What breed is this?" I asked Tzuyu, but she just crossed her arms and raised a brow.

"I don't know what that is." She rolled her eyes. She's being a brat right now. "But it's cute. Are you going to buy it?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "Go check out other pups while I'm fixing this dog's papers."

"Gladly." She said and hurried towards the other dogs. She really loves dogs more than people. I'm not surprised. I went to a shop manager and asked him if the dog's ready to be adopted. And he said yes. Thank God.

After fixing the papers and asking questions about the dog, I took it home. He's inside a pet carrier. I almost didn't get Tzuyu out of the shop because she's glued to the pups. As in, she can't take her eyes off of those pups. Her love for dogs is extremely impressive.

"I was talking to the puppies." She said and frowned. "You disturbed our conversation."

"You don't even understand what that dog is saying." I scoffed and she rolled her eyes. What a brat. "You look stupid earlier so I have to get you out of the store."

"Am I supposed to thank you?" I nodded. "Thank you." She said in the most sarcastic way. "It's lunch hour. I want to eat."

"Is there a restaurant here where animals are allowed?" I asked her. She acted like she's thinking of something.

"There's a restaurant across te street where dogs are allowed to enter." She answered. "Let's go?"

"Sure." We exited the mall and walked down the street since it's nearby the mall.

"What breed is that dog?" She asked when we enter the restaurant.

"It's a Korean Jindo." I answered her. We sat on a table for two and ordered our foods.

"Have you and Tae talked about the date of your wedding?" She asked. Our beverages were served.

"October?" I said, unsure. "Maybe it's on October since he wants it to be on October."

"Then you should go to a church and ask for a reservation." She said. "It's already July 4. You barely have 3 months to prepare for that wedding."

"We can pull it off."

"Of course, you can. Tae pulled off that proposal in a day." She smirked. "We were hiding when you guys had dinner."