e i g h t

SANA'S POV

Momo is at their dance practice, Jihyo is excused for the choir, Tzuyu is with Kookie the whole day and Taehyung and Mina, as part of the student council, are excused as well.

Everyone is busy because of the acquiantance party two days from now. Even some of our teachers are not attending our classes because they are helping the council in arranging the upcoming event.

"The equation x--"

Someone knocked at opened the door. To my surprise, it was my friend before, Mark Tuan.

"Sorry to interrupt your class, Ms. Kang. But may I excuse these people?" He entered our room and gave a paper to our teacher. She reads the paper and signed it after.

"Park Jimin, Yoo Jeongyeon, Kim Namjoon and Kim Dahyun, you are excused from 10 AM to 5 PM. Please proceed," the four stood up and we were left. "So it's just the eight of you. How am I going to teach--"

"Sorry for interrupting your class, Ms. Kang, but may I excuse Hoseok for a whole day?" We were all shocked to see Momo on the door.

"Why?" Ms. Kang's eyebrows crossed. Only seven will be left.

"For the dance practice." She then nodded and Hoseok left us.

Oh my gosh. What is this?

"Okay. Free time." Our teacher said and then left us also.

So there were seven left. No one dared to speak. We can even hear the whisper of the wind.

"So..." we all looked at Nayeon. "...who will be our representatives?"

"For what?" I asked her.

"Mr. and Ms. Acquiantance," she answered. "It's a pageant. We barely have two days to prepare for these."

"I suggest Kookie!" Tzuyu raised her hand, but Kookie held it down.

"Jungkook is handsome though," Jin agreed. "He has lots of talent as well."

"And he has abs." Kookie's face became red when Yoongi said that. "It's the truth, nitwit. Don't be embarassed." Seriously, how can he talk to Kookie like that even if they're not friends?

"Then it's Kookie." Nayeon, as the class secretary, decided. "So who will be our girl representative?"

"Tzuyu-ah!" I raised my hand. Tzuyu widened her eyes to me--like she was saying that I should shut up. But I didn't.

"Yeah, Tzuyu is pretty." Chae nodded. "I suggest her, too."

"Nah, I don't want to." Nayeon said. "I want her to win in the next pageant."

"What pageant?" Yoongi's eyebrows crossed.

"Mr. and Ms. BYP," Nayeon smiled. For sure, the butterflies in her stomach are now fluttering. "I'm sure we're going to win on that pageant because Tzuyu is loved by the whole school."

"She has a point," Jin agreed. "Then, who will be our girl representative?"

"Sana-ssi." Nayeon gave me a smirk. Uh-oh, I'm in danger.

"No! I don't want to!" I declined.

"Please, Sana, for our class?" They all begged. I sighed.

"I'll ask my parents' permission first and I'll think about it."

"Great."

*