t w e n t y - t w o

TAE'S POV

Me and the boys prepared a little something for the girls. We bought bouquet of flowers for the girls before going to the Hirai residence. We're going to fetch the girls. And also, we decided to have breakfast with them.

"Why do you have two bouquets?" I asked Namjoon. He's holding two bouquets. The other one is a bouquet of red roses and the other one is a bouquet of sunflowers.

"The other one is for Jihyo and the other one is for Jeongyeonie." He smiled. Why am I smelling something fishy here?

"Tell us the truth, Joonie, do you have a crush on Jeongyeon?" Jin asked him. Namjoon froze. This is bad. "Wake up, Joonie!"

"A little crush isn't bad." Joonie smiled. Is he alright? That will never be fine!

"Isn't bad if you don't have a girl waiting for you, stupid." Yoongi said. "What about Jihyo, Joon? What if she'll find out about this?"

"She will if you'll tell her." We all can't believe at what Namjoon said. 

"Namjoon." I called him seriously. "Stop playing with Jihyo's heart, okay? Didn't you tell her that you'll fight for her?"

"Trust us, Joonie. Your feelings might develop for Jeongyeon." Hoseok said. "So stop that stupidity that you're doing."

"Hobie's right, Joon." Kookie said. "Jihyo will get hurt."

"I know what you mean," Namjoon sighed. "Maybe I should really stop."

"Yes! Stop that madness that you're doing. You're creating a chaos between you and Jihyo." I told him. I noticed that Jimin is holding a bouquet of flowers. I know that he'll give it to Chae. Not to Dahyun. Poor Dahyun.

"Let's go." Yoongi said, but I stopped them from exiting the flower shop. "What?"

"I'll buy another bouquet." Their eyebrows all crossed except for Jimin. I gave him a meaningful look and I guess he got it. 

"But you're spending your money too much, already, Tae." Jin said. 

"You're earning for that big day, right?" Hobie asked and I nodded. Of course I am earning for that big day. I just can't stand seeing my friend lonely.

"Yes. I will just do an act of kindness." I looked at Jimin. He turned his head away from me and I bought another bouquet. After buying, we all headed to Momo's house.

*

"Who will press the doorbell?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi tsk-ed and pressed the doorbell. "Alright." 

We waited for someone to open the gate for us. A woman, years older than us, opened the gate. She looked confused.

"Hello, Hana noona." Hobie greeted. Wait, he knows who this is? 

"Hobie." Hana smiled. "What brought you guys here?"

"We figured out that we should give the girls a surprise so we came here." Hobie explained. Hana smiled. I think she's Momo's unnie. "May we come in?"

"Sure." She opened the gate wider and let us in. "The other girls are still sleeping."

"Is that so?" Hana nodded. "Should we wait until they wake up, then?" Yoongi asked.

"I'll take a peek. Wait here." We sat on the couch and waited for Hana. 

"Is that Momo's sister?" Kookie asked. "Both of them are pretty."