s i x

SANA'S POV

I bid my goodbye to Nayeon and Momo. I don't know why I'm with Nayeon earlier. We all supported Chae in her basketball training earlier. But Nayeon, instead of Chae she's supporting, she cheered for Yoongi. She was screaming and cheering for Yoongi, but Yoongi never noticed her.

Sad life.

I entered the building of my dorm and greeted our caretaker. I'm walking upstairs when I saw Taehyung walking downstairs.

"Good evening," I greeted him, but he ignored me. He continued on walking and passed by me. I turned my back to face him, but he was gone already.

I sighed and continued on walking. I entered my room and laid on my bed. This is such a tiring day.

I stood up and entered the shower room. I showered and changed clothes. After drying my hair, I grabbed the notebooks and books that I need for my assignment.

I was currently answering a question in my book when someone knocked. I stood up and opened the door.

It was Tae. He's holding a tray of bibimbap and kimchi.

"I-I brought you dinner." He said.

"Come in," he entered in my room and placed it on the side table. "Thank you for the dinner."

"Y-You're welcome." He stuttered. Before he could get out of my room, I called him. He faced me immediately.

"Eat with me."

*

"I'm really sorry." He suddenly said.

My eyebrows crossed, "Why?"

"For yelling earlier inside the school cafeteria." He said seriously.

"You should ask for Hobi's forgiveness instead." I told him. "You yelled at him."

"I'm still sorry." He sighed. "Did you hear it?"

"You shouted it, of course I heard it." I sarcastically said. "There's sauce on your lip."

"What?" He asked. I took a table napkin and wiped the sauce on his lips and threw away the napkin.

"Hey!" I snapped on his face.

"Y-Yes?" He stopped from staring at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded. I noticed that he's starting to stare at me again. "Stop staring at me!"

"Sorry," he shook his head. "I-It's just...you're beautiful."

"I knew that since when I was born." I smirked at him. We continued eating silently, until I remembered something. "Alien," I called him.

"Yes?" He faced me.

"Why are you jealous of Kookie?" I asked him. He stared at me for some time, gulped and blushed. Wait, he's blushing?!

"Uh..." he can't find the right words, for sure. "B-Because..." he's stuttering. "I-I have--"

"Wait." My phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. and it's Kookie. Wrong timing!

"Who's that?" He asked.

"U-Uh, just a friend." I smiled at him. "Do you mind if I answer it?"

"Not at all." He nodded.

"Okay," I stood up and walked towards the veranda. I answered the call after. "Kookie-ya! I'm with Taehyung!"