Part 6

Song for this chapter:- Gonna Get Caught:- Demi Lovato!!! Cause Im currently listening to this!! at 10:49p.m. on FRIDAY night!

Gabby's Pov: I had called them both Rianna and Rylee and I had told them all the text with harry styles and of course my date with him tonight and they just couldnt believe it. And Rianna had said maybe (It's the start of something new) By high school musical song. And Rylee had said "Your so lucky I wish that would happen to me for Niall or liam." They both had agreed to meet up at my house and then we were going to go to the mall.

We were singing songs in the car and could you believe it we were singing one direction songs!!! cause I had completely forgotten about it in the DVD holder inside the cd player HAHA.

It wasn't long til we were at the mall and we pulled in the parking spot that was free from other cars. I was the one driving btw. LOL

When we all got out of the car we headed inside and I was starting to get really nervous about the date tonight and what is going to happen so many thoughts were jumbling through my head like what am i going to wear ? is he going to like me for what im wearing or for my personality? where are we even going for the first date? I just hope that if he does kiss me that I'm not going mess up because Ive never had a real kiss before. I just hope with him that I will feel fire works or a spark or a connection.

I had grabbed a shopping cart and my girls were beside me Rylee and Rianna were and we headed out to the misses section or the small aisle racks of clothes. And so we just started to grab out fits that harry might have liked to have me on . I just hope that I turn him on a little bit lol. I saw a little black dress and it was soo pretty. I mean blacks not normally my color but I do have a perfect body of a 16 year old....with my curves and physic (not sure of the spelling) so I had grabbed it and tried a bunch of clothes on in a changing room and had a fashion contest with Rylee and Rianna judgement of what they think will look best on me. Some of the outfits were ridiculous to have and some were really pretty but nothing shouted sexy but the Black Dress. The dress went all the way down to my knees and it touched the tip of my finger tips and it had straps for support of holding up my boob-age. and it had a small black bow in the back of it.

Rylee and Rianna really liked the out fit and as I did as well. "You look really gorgeous !" Rianna had said. I had smiled. "You are so sexy!" Rylee had said as she had smiled and winked at me.

"Thanks girlies!! I think I've found the perfect dress." I had said to them. I did agree on buying a few shirts that I had spotted to wear for school and incase me and harry went on a casual date or what not to hang out and that. and then I had put the other clothes back on the racks and we were off to go check out and to pay for my outfits and my sexy black dress!!.

"$45.00" The cashier named Cammie said as she said it with a smile.

"Alrightie," I had said and I had given her $50.00 and she had given me a $5.00 back.

"Have a  great day!" Cammie said and she had red hair and was a little chunky but she was really nice.

"Thank you you too." "Let's go back home girlies!!"

"Let's stop at Tim Horton's first to get a few dough nuts and coffee coffee coffee!!" Rianna had said.

"Oh my god yes coffee please and dough nuts apple fritters sooo goood !" Rylee had said.

So we all got back in to the car and ordered  coffee and some dough nuts of different sorts.

My stomach had butterflies I just still couldnt believe that I was about to go on a date with Harry Styles in exactly 9 hours...Yippee!! My dream is finally about to come true!! <333

A:/N So i was going to update tomrrow again but I had decided to write more in while its still fresh in my head. Don't it feel amazing to write something down and you've feel like you've accomplished so much?! Love you all please comment and vote it really helps me out and also follow me and recommend some fanfics to read in the comments below and feel free to say Hi to me I don't bite at all ;) LOL!! xoxox