Part 29

Just 4 months later....

Gabby's Pov: It was time for our fourth month check up to find out the gender of our baby or babies. We were excited. Harry had decided to drive to take me to the doctors. He was such a gentleman like that. I just love him to death forever and ever.

"I cant wait til we find out what we are having,"I had told him.

"Yeah me too, if its  either a boy or a girl i will love them til forever and still the same i would love them if they are twins." Harry had said.

"Yeah same." I had told him.

We had finally pulled up at the doctors office after 15 minutes of driving to it. And Harry had opened up the car door for me and then he had held my hand and we had walked in to the doctors and signed in for our monthly check up. My stomach was in knots and it had butterflies too.

There was a few patients that the doctors were waiting on. I was so relieved when they had called me in right away cause we had made the appointment three previous months before today.

"Hi." I had told our nurse and her name was Hilary." She had red hair and freckles on her cheeks and she was slim but she was built for her size.

"Hi right this way." She had said and then we entered the office and there were  rooms with doors all across each hall way and she had taken us to the room where we were in last time. And then she had said."Dr. black will be right with you." She had said.

"Thanks." I had told her. And so I had placed a hospital gown on me and then I just layed back on the bed  and Harry had hold my hand and said "I love you." "I love you too much more baby." I had told him. Because in my heart I had really did love him with all my heart and soul. It wasnt long til we heard knocking on the door behind us and then a voice said "Hello Ms. Henderson." It was Dr. Black.

"Hi how are you doing today?" I had asked him being polite and all.

"Pretty good, thanks how about yourselfs?" He had asked back and then he had gotten his folder out and placed it on the table and then had gotten out the little device to use for the ultra sound and then he had put cold stuff on it so we were able to see the baby or babies. So he told me in advance that it was going to be cold, and that he was sorry for any discomfort. I had told him that was fine. So he had started to  move all around my belly and then I was shocked to see that there was two shadows of two babies and he had said "You're having Fraternal twins...a boy and a girl." He had said and then I had cried and so did Harry. "Congratulations to both of you." The Dr. Black had told us and we were so thrilled. 

I had told the babies after he had left the doctors that to the babies "To welcome to our world, Harry Edward Jacob Jr. And Isabelle ann marie, we love you." I had whispered to my stomach. I just wish they would get here already. But thats alright. Stuff like this takes all the time in the world to have babies. Harry had kissed my stomach twice and said "I love you, daddy will always be here for you guys, I cant wait to meet you." He had said and then he had kissed me on my lips and the kiss was so passionate and it lingered on my lips and I was craving it for more of him. (LOL).

"You about ready to go home now princess?" Harry had asked me.

"Yes." I had said after he had helped me put on my shirt and then we had gathered our stuff that we had brought from the car like my purse and harrys wallet and then we had paid the doctor for check up and then we had headed out the door.

The weather was chilled but It felt amazing. I couldnt wait to tell everybody. When I did tell everybody, everybody was thrilled to death about the news about the  Styles Twins.

A:N: Hey guys so i updated, i hope you loved this chapter. :) Please comment, vote and share with your friends. I love you guys thanks for supporting this book. Means alot to me :) ~~ Love ya guys. remember everybody's life is an adventure. It just makes it mattter when you make your life count. Never give up hope. Love you guys :)