Part 13

Gabby's Pov:-

(Gabby taken her phone back from her mom in the middle of the night)

When I had read the text message that had said that Niall wanted to talk...my first impression was like oh no...I hope everything is okay. So I had went ahead and called him and hoped nothing but the best.

I could hear the phone ringing at the other end of the line and so I had said "Hey Niall...how are you..is everything okay....?"

"I had asked him out of curiosity when someone had answered the phone.

"Hey Gabby um Im glad that your not in trouble...." Niall had said.

"Well I still am in trouble I snuck my phone in the middle of the night where my mum hid it and she didnt bother to check it to see where it was when she left for work. Anyways is there something wrong...are you okay?"

'Ohh well now that you've mentioned it..I just had the strangest dream we um sort of kissed and it had felt really real..."

"Thats funny you should mention that because I had the same dream you were confessing your love for me and then calling harry a manwhore and telling me that he be rids of the girls after they have sex with them and It's not true right Harry's not a man whore..? "

"Oh my god Gabby that is exactly what had happened...and I have to get this off my chest....gabby um Harry he um he um..."

"Oh for heaven sakes just spit it out already!!" I had said feeling impaitent.

"ok...." Niall takes a deep breath... "Well I had seen Harry with one of his ex's and they were getting serious...." Niall had said as he had gulped...

"What The F?" No! Its not true."

"I"m sorry Gabby it is....cause after you left  a few of his ex's like taylor and kendall showed up and kendall dared Taylor to make out with Harry and I had seen it with my own blue eyes. I was walking passed My bedroom to go to the bathroom and then I had glanced in the room and I had seen Harry and Taylor really making out...like they started to take off their clothes and I could of sworn I had heard Harry moaning Taylors name. I'm sorry...gabby...are you okay?"

I had stopped breathing and started to cry and I had to right away call Harry.

" I need to call you back later Niall...I need to call harry while i still have my phone and then i need to put it back before my mum gets out of work." I had explained to him.

"Okay I hope your okay." He had said.

'I'm okay." I had said to him as I was lying to himself and mostly myself too. When I had gotten out of the phone with Niall, I had called up Harry.

***

Harry's Pov:-

I had heard my phone ringing it was a phone call from gabby. I had to answer it even though I was right in the middle of having sex with Taylor Swift. My ex. It was just a dare to kiss her but it lead to something more..

"I need to take this. Stop for a minute." I had told Taylor and she had said Okay and got up from the bed and then she just waited trying to be patient..but she kept on kissing me.

"Taylor Stop, stop stop." I had said inbetween her kisses my neck and my lips. I didnt realize I had answered the phone too.

"Hey Gabby, I'm glad that your mum had decided to get your phone back to you..." I had told her.

"So it is true!! " Gabby had yelled in my ear. Taylor started to giggle because she could hear how Gabby was being really loud.

"What do you mean it is true?"
I had asked demanding to know some answers.

"That you are having sex with Taylor and Kendall had dared you to kiss her....Niall was right about you all along. You are a man whore!" Gabby had said. The last part had hurt.

"Its not like that Gab- by." I had said I had stuttered because Taylor was kissing me.

"Oh really I thought you cared about me! How could you do this to me. I really did love you but now your making me hate you.! " Gabby had screamed at me.

"Gabby baby I'm really sorry...It's just a dare to Kiss taylor....we are really having sex..." Then Taylor had said. "Not yet we arent'." as she had grabbed the phone away from my hand. I had taken it back and then I had said "You are making it worse!" I had snapped at her and get off of me you whore!" I had told Taylor.

"You wanted it just as bad as me !!!" Taylor yelled and then I said to myself great now i have to chicks yelling at me.

Then I had told her "never in your wildest dreams!" I had told her.

"Gabby are you still there?" I could hear her crying.

"I"m sorry Gabby...let me make it up to you please?" Harry had said in the phone.

"I'm still in trouble with my mum and I'm not supposed to be on it. Just call me back in two weeks and Maybe I'll answer maybe I wont...but what you did to me. I can't believe you cheated on me with your ex girlfriend." And then she had hung up on me and just my whole world just shattered.

What did I do? I need to make it up to her. Some how..some why!

A:N:) Hey Yall I hope you like this chapter please comment and vote on it please! And I hope you are all enjoying your thanksgiving day and even if you dont celebrate it what do you do on your day of Thanks? Love to all ~Stay Happy ~ Not crappy~ NaeStyles <3