3.0 = Omo Wrong Dorm!

~FLASHBACK~

MINA'S POV

I walk slowly to my new dorm. Yes,im a trainee! I was casted by JYP when i was shopping with my mom. Okay back to the reality,I slowly knocked to my new dorm,after a minute of waiting, the door is finally opened. Wow.. omo shes cute who is she!!! I saw a black haired girl standing in front of me. She has a really long hair,white skined,pinky lips and that mole of hers.... so cute!!

From the first time i saw her, i know, i really attracted to her. This is my very first time i am feeling this way. Omo what kind of feeling is this!?!?

"Hey, are youu?? The new trainee??" She asked. I nodded and she asked my name,so i let her know my name but after knowing my name and she did tell her name, she giggled. I am confused. Is she crazy or something? "Omo you knocked at the wrong door room. Mine is 6,u must be the very very next room door which is 9. Miss Myoui Mina,your dorm is right way there. Well let me show you the way!" She explained.

Im.... Um... W-Wrong... door? Really?.... i felt my cheeks are heated up because of the shyness.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Soooo i heard there will be a new trainee in here. Cant wait to see her! They said she is so beautiful... "Omo" i heard someones knocked at my room door. I am curious who is she and why did she knocked at my dorm? I shared my dorm with Somi,Dahyun and Tzuyu. Omo its supposed to be 4 people!! What if...... JYP placed her in here? Where did she want to sleep? Only 4 beds "Omo omo eottoke".

I quickly get up from my bed and sweep the thoughts away from my mind. I opened my room door and i hope she will not notice my shocking reaction. She is... Right..... She is beautiful,duh perfect! wait.... oh nonono i should remember my girlfriend. My girlfriend is my everything remember that Chae remember that!

Soon,I approches her and "Hey, are youu??? The new trainee??" I asked. She nodded and i asked for her name. "Well what is your name?" "I....Im... U-Um.. Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you! Are you my roommate??" Ahhh,this girlll! I heared JYP said someone called myoui mina is placed with Momo unnie,Sana unnie,and another one people that i dont even close with so i dont know. "Im Son Chaeyoung. Just call me Chaeyoung nor Chae if you want" I smiled.

After i tell her what my name is,i began to laugh. "Omo you knocked at the wrong door room. Mine is 6,u must be the very very next room door which is 9. Miss Myoui Mina,your dorm is right way there. Well let me show you the way!" I said. She nodded and i notice her cheeks are blushing. How cute.....

Soon,i walked with her and showed her dorm. I knocked at the door room and boom! The brown haired girl opened it. "Momo my momothehomo!!" I screamed and hug the brown haired girl. "Chae chae my smolbean!" She hugged me. "Momo im not a smolbean" I sigh. "But you do looked like one!" We both giggle. She then added "Oh yeah smol,why did you go here? You dreaming? Wake up!! And i might be caught by your so lovely "girlfriend" duh!"

My girlfriend is so damn cute though. She have smile that i could go crazy after seeing that. Then her smile eyes. Awww,cute voice and cute eagly dance. Everything about her is cute. I love her. I do love her. Some people told me that shes boyish and savage but whaaat. Shes sweet! Its been 11 months since i date her. I still fall for her, everyday.

"Yahh stop teasing me Momo unnie hahaha here i brought you a new girl. I-I mean,new roommate. New trainee yo~" "and you Momo unnie,dont be such a snake okay? Control your gay hormones!! Remember your "lovers" !!" I added. I even giggled at my own words. "YAHHHHH YOU SMOLBEAN!! stop it hahaha this is too savage hahaha i wont okay! And Hello to you, how are you? What is your name?"

MINAS POV

Girlfriend??... She had a girlfriend..? Oooooooh she had a girlfriend... Wait why do that "girlfriend" thing keep playing in my mind?? Did i attracted to her this much? I sighed. Did im jealous? Someone help me!! Anyone!

"YAHHHHH YOU SMOLBEAN!! stop it hahaha this is too savage hahaha i wont okay! And Hello to you, how are you? What is your name?" Im in shocked. So sudden oh my god just talk to her already geez!

"Hello,my name is Myoui Mina. Nice to know you! Ill be a nice roommate to you" I bowed. She then continue "Good to know! Are you Japanese?" "Yes i am. But im not born in Japan" "Ohh really? Im Japanese too but i cant speak Japanese fastly. I forgot the phrase since i often talk in korea so.." "Ohh, hahahah its okay i can help you" She then hugged me and make me feel so weird but i hugged back. 

"Yahhh moguri why dont you bring her in the dorm? Did you really want us to stand here until the next morning? Geez this jokbal!" After hearing to chaeyoung's word,we laughed and Momo welcomed me to the dorm. "Welcome to the dorm!" She greeted.

"You'll be laying on the first bed and its the top one,beside you is Sana,below you is Natty and right below you is me. Just make this dorm like your own house!" She smiled and I gives her a warm smiled. No one is there except for 3 of us.

"Where are the others?" I asked.
"Ohh others will be back soon! They have training." Momo said.

 "Ohh i see why dont you join them?"

"Um JYP gave me a day break so i can do what i want to do. Thats why im here."

 "Ohh i see. Alright then"

Soon,we heard someones phone is ringing. "Hello babe" We turned to Chaeyoung immediately after we heard shes talking. Yes her phone is ringing. Perhaps its her girlfriend. "Hey guys,I need to go now. Dahyun called me and need me to comfort her right now sooo see you two soon! And you Mina nice to know you!" She smiled at us and quickly get out from the room.

Now.... its totally awkward since just two of us in the room. I mumbled myself "Who is Dahyun?" I never knew this brown haired girl heard that. She quickly answered my question with only two word. "Her girlfriend" 

Her girlfriend....

~ FLASHBACK ENDED ~

"Mina are you crying?"

"No"

"Lying,about Chae again?"

"Yeah.."

"Geez that girl!"