8.0 = What have you done?

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

The doctor wants me to meet him? Why me? What did ive done? Is there... Perhaps something serious? I walk towards the infomation counter and asks the nurses if anyone of them did saw the doctor.

"Hey um,did you see or know the doctor which is in charged of a patient in the ICU just now?" I asks one of the nurses.

"ICU? You mean, the twice member? Miss Myoui Mina?" I sighed after i heard her name being called. Im heavily breathe in and out for a minute and I answered to her questions.

"U-um y-yes" "Oh wait a minute Miss. Ill check which doctor is in charged of that pretty person."

I look down and face my shoes while slipped a hand to my right pocket to take out my lovely handphone. Well , as soon as i unlocked the screen,i couldnt help it. My tears are now slowly running down to my cheeks. Yes,my main wallpaper is her picture , smiling ear to ear. Its. Hurt. To. See. You. Sick. Im. Truly. Sorry.

"Hey miss,i already found the doctor." The nurse said to me. I was in shocked. Can you at least tapped my shoulder or something? Soon , i wiped my tears and gives her a weak smile. "May i know what is the doctor's name?" I ask. "Oh,sure. His name is Park Jimin. Hes incharged of this situation. Do you want to meet him now?" She asked. "Yes please, i really need to see him now" "Alright. Please take a seat,we will call him." I nodded and headed to the place which i should really seat.

"Its hurt right?" I heard someones talking but did she even talk to me? Who the hell is she? Shes wearing a black cap with pink crop top and a black shorts. Omo i feel scared now. Shes......... Crazy?

"Answer me,its hurt right?" Okay its just me or shes trying to talk to me. I turned my head to face the people whos been talking to i dont know who but she seems familiar...

"Chaeyoungie,freaking answer me!!?"
"What?! W-wait who a-are y-"
"Shh!! You know me well!"
"S-somi?!?!?!? JEON SOMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
"Shut up Chaeyoung, I know exactly what had happened and now you tell me,what have you done!?"
"I done noth-"

"Miss Chaeyoung? I would like to see you now! Come with me" i was cutted by the doctor named Park Jimin. Hes wearing white coat and his hair is brownish, he did wears spect too. Nice timing doc. Niiiiiice timing!

"S-somi ah,i need to go now! Nice to meet you here." I stood up and quickly follow the doctor. Soon as we reached to his office, he offered me to sat in front of him. So i just seat,quietly.

"Sooo miss Chaeyoung,do you know Miss Mina that well?" He began to ask. What type of question is that... Doctor?
"I do. Why?"
"Who is her to you and who is you to her?"
"U-um couples..."
"Oh i see. Soo you two did have a fight?" Whaaaat... How did he know about this...
"I dont get it sorry."
"She kept saying your name when she was half awake. I bet she really loves you. What youve done to her?"
"I-i dont know. Just need some times."
"Oh,you two should accompany each other. She needs you and so do you. I know im just a doctor but she is really into a bad depression and frustation. It can causes...."
"Causes what?"
"Death."

I choked at his words. Omo hes not joking right!?!? Fuck my life!! What did i done to you my precious Myoui Mina. Its all my fault!! Yes it is!! Please,get up now.

"T-thats all doc? I-im having another schedule now. Thank you for this conversation. I really appreciate it." I stood up and began to walk out the room. Until i heard the doctor is shouting.

"MISS CHAEYOUNG! ITS NOT ABOUT A FIGHT NOW,ITS ABOUT LOVE! FIGHT FOR HER! SHES WORTH IT! AND YOULL WORTH IT!!"

Jjinja this doctor...

~~

"Where is that girl guys!?"
"Who dat!?"
"THAT SMOL TIGER WHERE IS SHE!?"
"Idk perhaps in the doctor's office??"
"Aigo,Mina is finally awake now but she dont want me there. She only want her so called "girlfriend" Chaeyoung."
"Jjinja??? Aigoooo,is Mina doing fine?"
"Yeah she is. But she seems weaker than before,i cant even heard what she said to me before. Her voice were too smol like her smol tiger"
"Aigooo speedy recover soon our beloved Myoui Mina,our precious ketchup penguin."